Project Unite: NFS Heat
The mod contains :
- Various sound imports.
- Graphics improved drastically.
- New retextured roads.
- Overhauled pursuit system.
- Extended customization
- Extended stance tuning.
- Various beta HUD items restored.
- New billboards and posters replaced.
- AWD swaps have been added for a lot of cars.
- Money can now be earned in night-time.
- New retextured BBS Turbofans.
- New license plate and license plate frames.
New in 2.2:
- Enhanced visual damage. Body parts can now fall off when you damage your car enough, that applies to cops too. (Works on all cars except 180SX, BRZ and Diablo)
- Fixed the American Racing wheels for the Camaro
- The black background for the subtitles is back.
Project Unite Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/projectunite
The .rar file contains a README.txt with installation instructions as well as a link to more detailed changelog in our server.
AuresR (December 28, 2020 @ 12:37)is it possible to modify the contrast or brightness in the game? when playing during the day, the colors are very dark which covers most of the details, e.g. on the car
WhiteBeetle (December 18, 2020 @ 16:13)So? the files are on Discord? on the Readme thing i saw 3 versions, which one should i donwload, or can i use all of them?
klxwdaniel (December 01, 2020 @ 19:59)does it give unlimitted money? im new sorry for the dumb question*
[Deleted User] (November 24, 2020 @ 18:47)how is my old buddy SRK
Chazerzz (November 19, 2020 @ 22:33)Can I download and play without the actual game?
cf33f1-Project Unite 2.2.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Latest Version
18fbff-Project Unite 2.1 Hotfix 2.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
1ba723-Project Unite 2.1 Hotfix.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
eb1ad3-Project Unite 2.1.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
ccf3a4-Project Unite 2.0.rar (Size: 13.16KB) Old Version
06c851-Project Unite.rar (Size: 1.06KB) Old Version
b83790-Project Unite 1.9.1.rar (Size: 3.98KB) Old Version
94b16b-Project Unite.rar (Size: 3.75KB) Old Version