Project Unite: NFS Heat
The mod contains :
- Various sound imports.
- Graphics improved drastically.
- New retextured roads.
- Overhauled pursuit system.
- Extended customization
- Extended stance tuning.
- Various beta HUD items restored.
- New billboards and posters replaced.
- AWD swaps have been added for a lot of cars.
- Money can now be earned in night-time.
- New retextured BBS Turbofans.
- New license plate and license plate frames.
New in 2.2:
- Enhanced visual damage. Body parts can now fall off when you damage your car enough, that applies to cops too. (Works on all cars except 180SX, BRZ and Diablo)
- Fixed the American Racing wheels for the Camaro
- The black background for the subtitles is back.
Project Unite Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/K4UmDW3
The .rar file contains a README.txt with installation instructions as well as a link to more detailed changelog in our server.
Chazerzz (November 19, 2020 @ 22:33)Can I download and play without the actual game?
SRK (October 23, 2020 @ 16:21)That’s pog 😮
Antrix (October 22, 2020 @ 16:00)Theres something better coming :*
Opzzz (October 17, 2020 @ 02:25)@Shorty you dont use it in fmm you use it in fe
Shorty (October 15, 2020 @ 19:23)Frosty mod Manager say that File is not a valied Frosty mod Manager
4086ee-Project Unite 2.2.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Latest Version
cf33f1-Project Unite 2.2.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
18fbff-Project Unite 2.1 Hotfix 2.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
1ba723-Project Unite 2.1 Hotfix.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
eb1ad3-Project Unite 2.1.zip (Size: 13.31KB) Old Version
ccf3a4-Project Unite 2.0.rar (Size: 13.16KB) Old Version
06c851-Project Unite.rar (Size: 1.06KB) Old Version
b83790-Project Unite 1.9.1.rar (Size: 3.98KB) Old Version
94b16b-Project Unite.rar (Size: 3.75KB) Old Version