Upgradeable BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race)
What exactly it does? It make the "m3gtre46careerstart" (also know as the slow variant) performance as stock, and the upgraded ones as the bmwm3gtre46 parts.
It include a few performance fixes and a little change in the m3gtre46careerstart brakes in order to make worth the upgrade.
Be aware that:
- Scripts via .nfsms are incompatible with .MWPS from ModLoader. So in VLTEd just click in File>Import>MWPS. Select the .MWPS files which you want to install and it's done. You can keep the car models and textures in your ADDONS folder. Just make sure that the .MWPS is not being loaded by ModLoader.
- If you use any of the new upgrades in online mode, players who doesn't have this mod will crash. So it is highly recommended to not use the new upgrades while playing online with people who doesn't have the mod.
- In order to install the new upgrades, you need the ExtraOptions mod made by nlgzrgn or you can watch my tutorial: http://youtu.be/gOGOMX7V6v4
- Always keep a backup of your save game before installing this mod. If you install the new upgrades on your BMW, save your game and then uninstall this mod, if you try to drive your BMW the game will crash.
- Fixed BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) ecar reflection offset;
- Changed the unlock position in order to make the car appear as the last car in car selection;
- Added two optional features:
-- Beta BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) engine sound;
-- Add the upgraded performance parts for the E3_DEMO_BMW preset (breaks compatibilities with older save games unless you have Extra Options);
- Initial release;
- BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) features as stock parts the m3gtre46careerstart and as the upgraded the bmwm3gtre46;
- Few performance fixes made;
- m3gtre46careerstart brakes had its values lowered in order to make the upgrade worth;
sohrab1379 (April 21, 2019 @ 13:08)Having already installed ExOpts,I did everything right but when I run Mw, it crashes after playing the intro movie
PLLLLEEEAAASSSSE FUUUcking help me solve this problem cuz I have many installed mods inside it
Aminorecs (April 29, 2018 @ 19:09)How to make Infinite Adjustment in NFS Most Wanted 2005
Guibaesa (November 11, 2017 @ 04:11)Can you make a version of it without the turbo upgrades? It would make it more accurate in my opinion.
37e313da-NFS Most Wanted - Upgradeable BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) Mod.7z (Size: 263.46KB) Latest Version
7e157a1b-NFS Most Wanted - Upgradeable BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) Mod.7z (Size: 263.46KB) Old Version
dfed27-NFS Most Wanted - Upgradeable BMW M3 GTR E46 (Race) Mod.7z (Size: 263.58KB) Old Version