Return Of Roger
Now, at the beginning of the story, we are given the opportunity to ride two new races and finally fight the 16th member from the blacklist - Rog.
Version 2.0 :
Now the roadblock after the drag with Rog is like a full-fledged game cutscene. Also changed NIS (cutscene) before drag with Rog.
Added pursuit challenge after roadblock cutscene, like in PS2 Demo.
Added several new movies.
Version 1.0.1 - Added a video to help with installation.
Version 1.0(initial release):
E3 Demo Drag.
OPM Tollbooth tutorial.
Demo intro (single movie with Rog).
Two movies from E3 Demo Walkthrough 2005.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The prologue must be completed one try, otherwise you will be transferred to the race with Razor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE 2: After the end of the pursuit, you will be transferred to the menu. Just click on "Resume Career".
Readme in archive.
- Aero_ : NFS HD Content Support
- elaymm4: some files from betacontent mod. Also elaymm4 and osdever for X360 stuff pack.
- trackmaniamatt:E3 Demo Drag, preset rides, testing and help
- D4emon712 for testing and help
- r033 for icebreaker
- MaxHwoy for Binary
- K2Re8 for VerbleHack
- MwInside for texture compiler
- nfsu360 for vltEd, texEd
- Zyphir for Phone Call and Cop Speech - Importer/Exporter Toolkit
- ExOpts Team for NFSMW Extra Options
- ThirteenAG for Widescreen Fix
- MJ Realm for EA vp6 encoder
- Adobe for Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Fabrice Bellard for ffmpeg
Kamikaze (April 12, 2021 @ 15:22)Oh wait nvm. found a way. thx anyways
Kamikaze (April 12, 2021 @ 11:42)@D4emon712 - What I was requesting was making a Binary installer for both this mod and SRO so that I can use them alongside other mods. You haven't understood my comment properly...
D4emon712 (April 12, 2021 @ 11:25)@Kamikaze SRO is compatible with this mod, just install him
Kamikaze (April 12, 2021 @ 08:47)Hey mate. Is it possible that you can make a Binary installer for both this mod and Story Racing Overhaul? I want to make both mods compatible with the other mods that I'm using.