Return Of Roger
Now, at the beginning of the story, we are given the opportunity to ride two new races and finally fight the 16th member from the blacklist - Rog.
Version 2.0 :
Now the roadblock after the drag with Rog is like a full-fledged game cutscene. Also changed NIS (cutscene) before drag with Rog.
Added pursuit challenge after roadblock cutscene, like in PS2 Demo.
Added several new movies.
Version 1.0.1 - Added a video to help with installation.
Version 1.0(initial release):
E3 Demo Drag.
OPM Tollbooth tutorial.
Demo intro (single movie with Rog).
Two movies from E3 Demo Walkthrough 2005.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The prologue must be completed one try, otherwise you will be transferred to the race with Razor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE 2: After the end of the pursuit, you will be transferred to the menu. Just click on "Resume Career".
Readme in archive.
- Aero_ : NFS HD Content Support
- elaymm4: some files from betacontent mod. Also elaymm4 and osdever for X360 stuff pack.
- trackmaniamatt:E3 Demo Drag, preset rides, testing and help
- D4emon712 for testing and help
- r033 for icebreaker
- MaxHwoy for Binary
- K2Re8 for VerbleHack
- MwInside for texture compiler
- nfsu360 for vltEd, texEd
- Zyphir for Phone Call and Cop Speech - Importer/Exporter Toolkit
- ExOpts Team for NFSMW Extra Options
- ThirteenAG for Widescreen Fix
- MJ Realm for EA vp6 encoder
- Adobe for Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Fabrice Bellard for ffmpeg
patzar1234 (April 11, 2021 @ 17:25)GAME CRASH
XRaider927 (April 09, 2021 @ 15:35)It finally worked.... I was hyped XD.... Thanks
D4emon712 (April 09, 2021 @ 14:29)@XRaider927 thx for report, try it:
1. Make sure to install the mod on a clean version of the game.
2. Create a new save in game.
XRaider927 (April 09, 2021 @ 12:08)The game crashed as I crossed the last tollbooth... Something's wrong with the NIS or something
SmoothMechanic (April 07, 2021 @ 20:28)@sKyL1ne - Oh, sorry my bad. I assumed that they weren't compatible.
Great work with this mod as well as SRO mod since they really add a fine layer of quality to the storyline of NFSMW. This is also one of the fewest mods that attempted to improve NFSMW's storyline so huge props to you to your works! :D