MW Police Rework
SCREENSHOTS (external since there's a bunch):
- METALLIC PAINT
- POLICE LIGHTS
- TEXTURE LIVERIES
- Updated COPSPORTHENCH Livery
- Slightly reduced brightness of the COPSPORTHENCH metallic color
- Updated Beta Cross COPSPORT colors
- Fixed GTO Police sign that was upside down
- Fixed GTO hood livery
- Minor police decal fixes
- Minor police decal fixes to further match the original decals
- NFS Undercover COPSUV Headlights for COPSUV & COPSUVL
- Slightly brighter grille texture for COPSUV & COPSUVL
- NFS Undercover COPMIDSIZE Taillights for COPMIDSIZE, COPMIDSIZEINT & COPGHOST (including working brakelight texture)
- Fixed COPSUV & COPSUVL brakelight texture
- Metallic Paint for: COPGTO, COPGTOGHOST, COPSPORT, COPSPORTGHOST, COPSPORTHENCH, COPSUV, COPSUVL
- Pure black color instead of a blueish black for the COPGTOGHOST
- Visible brakes for COPSPORT, COPSPORTGHOST & COPSPORTHENCH
- BETA Content Support: Improved Beta Cross Livery for COPSPORT, Improved Beta Livery for COPGTO
INITIAL RELEASE VERSION 1.0:
- NFS MW Police Livery reworked from scratch
- NFS Undercover Grille Texture for COPGHOST, COPMIDSIZE & COPMIDSIZEINT
- Higher quality Textures taken from COPMIDSIZEINT and transferred to COPGHOST & COPMIDSIZE
- NFS Undercover Coplights reworked and fitted for all MW Cop Cars
- Squished "RPD" letters (seems like the model itself)
- Slight clipping of the headlights
These will be fixed in a future update (mostly), don't ask for ETAs.
If you do notice further bugs, please leave them in the comments.
- This mod is WIP, we will continuely try to improve the (texture & model) quality of some of the police cars since there aren't any mods that tried to keep the original look and for example approach the headlight and taillights of the Cruisers and Rhinos so far. I mean look at those headlights..
- Make a backup of the COPGHOST / COPMIDSIZE / COPMIDSIZEINT etc. folders first of all.
- Copy the files from our folders and paste them in the 'CARS' folder in your NFS MW directory
PASSWORD FOR THE .ZIP FILE:
- Us for creating the mod obviously
- Black Box for the original textures from Most Wanted & Undercover
- nfsu360 for creating TexEd
- Lexal for helping with the metallic paint overhaul
- Neon for basically doing the headlight conversion for the SUVs
- GIMP Team for creating GIMP
- skirst for creating the DDS Plugin for GIMP
- Rick Brewster for creating Paint.NET
- C0mmunityMindedMiner for the mod compatibility with his Beta Cruiser
- Elaymm4 for the mod compatibility with his Beta Mod
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR RE-USE THIS MOD WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION !!
CovRETA37 (January 06, 2021 @ 02:06)@Aven I'm sorry, I didn't read carefully
Aven (January 05, 2021 @ 11:04)Password is in the description.
CovRETA37 (January 05, 2021 @ 11:02)Can you tell a password?I opened with 7zip and the password not shown
Aven (December 27, 2020 @ 14:07)@Avalanche Thanks!
Do you mean you get an error when you've already unzipped the files and are trying to open the files in paint or when you're trying to unzip them?
I didn't have any problems unzipping with Winrar (keep in mind the zip has a password).
Btw: v1.1.2 is now up, maybe it works now anyway?
Aven (December 27, 2020 @ 14:04)@sKyL1ne The most visible changes are the police light textures (top lights as well as front and back lights).
Other changes include for example slightly higher quality interieur, mirror and yellow lights at the back taken from COPMIDSIZEINT applied for all Cruisers.
Also I took the Cruiser grille texture from Undercover and applied it to all MW/C Cruisers.
3a5c5a-MW Police Rework.zip (Size: 11.22MB) Latest Version
8712a6-MW Police Rework.zip (Size: 11.21MB) Old Version
2ef9d5-MW Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 12.77MB) Old Version
3b6434-MW Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 17.35MB) Old Version
b64071-MW - C Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 831.59KB) Old Version
977bfd-NFS MW-C Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 832.62KB) Old Version
953137-HQ Police Cruisers (Heat 1&2).zip (Size: 280.86KB) Old Version
6bf8e4-HQ Civic Cruisers (Heat 1&2).zip (Size: 280.85KB) Old Version