MW Police Rework
Version 3.0.0, Released June 7th, 2021.
Screenshots can be found in the mod files.
To install this mod, you will not need any external tools or programs.
Simply open the folder(s) of the vehicle type you need, then open the design type you wish to use.
Review applicable information and/or check out the previews, then copy the CARS folder to your game and you're all set.
PASSWORD FOR THE .RAR FILE...
NOTE: Password is case sensitive. Copy and paste the above text.
CHANGELOG AND VERSION HISTORY...
- Split the mod into six distinct content packs for a smoother experience.
- Full support for all Beta vehicles, including COPHELI and COPMIDSIZEINT.
- Fixed missing mirrors and lights on all Corvettes.
- Added several optional textures (such as restored navy blue unmarked units).
- New optional fonts for a blockier and more aggressive look.
- Added racer quality rims to the COPSUV, GTOs and all Corvettes, including C6R rims for Cross.
- Fixed broken texture mapping on Beta COPGTO.
- Slightly increased resolution on some textures.
- Adjusted multiple cop lights on various cars.
- Completely reworked light effects on COPSUV and COPSUVL.
- Removed unnecessary textures from some vehicles to save space.
- Revamped file structure for easier navigation/installation.
- Completely reworked and cleaned up this ReadMe.
- Fixed positioning of the COPSUV/COPSUVL headlights.
- Updated several incorrect model materials on all vehicles.
- Applied new metallic shader to all front (and rear) bullbars.
- Fixed antennas for COPMIDSIZE and COPGHOST (more to follow).
- Readjusted headlights for COPSUV and COPSUVL (not final).
- Metallic paint shader applied to COPGHOST and COPMIDSIZE.
- Adjusted metallic color for all cop cars.
- Fixed mirror glass for COPSUV and COPSUVL.
- Improved COPGHOST and COPMIDSIZE grille layout.
- Improved altogether texture quality.
- New, higher resolution texture for Corvette engines.
- Replaced inaccurate blue GTO interior with dark grey.
- Removed incorrect Z06 seat badging from COPSPORT, COPSPORTGHOST, and COPSPORTHENCH.
- Fixed further minor model issues.
- Fixed broken rear windows of the COPGHOST and COPMIDSIZE.
- Updated buggy COPSPORTHENCH livery.
- Slightly reduced brightness of COPSPORTHENCH metallic color.
- Updated Beta Cross COPSPORT colors to better match attract movie.
- Fixed GTO police lettering that was upside down.
- Fixed improperly fitted GTO hood livery.
- Further police decal fixes.
- New metallic paint shader for: COPGTO, COPGTOGHOST, COPSPORT, COPSPORTGHOST, COPSPORTHENCH, COPSUV, and COPSUVL.
- BETA Content Support: Improved Beta Cross Livery for COPSPORT, Improved Beta Livery for COPGTO.
- Visible brakes for COPSPORT, COPSPORTGHOST and COPSPORTHENCH.
- Minor police decal fixes to closer match the original decals.
- Higher quality NFSUC headlights for COPSUV and COPSUVL.
- Fixed COPSUV driver model (no more creepy robot).
- Slightly brighter grille textures for COPSUV and COPSUVL.
- NFSUC taillight textures applied to COPMIDSIZE, COPMIDSIZEINT and COPGHOST.
- Fixed unused brakelight textures on COPMIDSIZE, COPMIDSIZEINT and COPGHOST.
- Fixed mapping bug with COPSUV and COPSUVL brakelight textures.
- Pure black color instead of navy for the COPGTOGHOST.
Initial Release (Version 1.0.0):
- Several NFSMW police liveries completely remade and upscaled to 2024px.
- Higher quality NFSUC grille texture applied to COPGHOST, COPMIDSIZE and COPMIDSIZEINT.
- NFSUC police light textures reworked and fitted to all police vehicles.
A WORD ON FUTURE UPDATES...
- This mod is still WIP, and we will continuously try to improve the texture and model quality of all police vehicles.
- Support for additional addon police vehicles will come in due time.
LIST OF KNOWN BUGS...
- COPSPORT and COPSPORTHENCH suffer from squished "RPD" lettering (will be fixed with model update).
- COPSUV and COPSUVL plastic material has an odd purple hue.
- COPSUV has slightly shinier wheels than vanilla
Bugs will (most likely) be fixed in a future update, but please don't ask us for ETAs.
If you notice any other bugs, please leave them in the comments or contact Avalanche#8520 on Discord.
CREDITS AND HONORS...
- Us for creating the mod (obviously).
- Black Box for the original textures from Most Wanted, ProStreet, and Undercover.
- nfsu360 for creating Ctk.
- Lexal for helping with shader concepts.
- 379Felipe for the fixed cruiser hood mesh.
- GIMP Team for creating GIMP.
- skirst for creating the DDS Plugin for GIMP.
- Rick Brewster for creating Paint.NET.
- C0mmunityMindedMiner for his addon Beta Cruiser.
- Elaymm4 for the mod compatibility with his Beta Content Mod.
- Maxhwoy for creating Binary.
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR RE-USE THIS MOD WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION!
CovRETA37 (January 06, 2021 @ 02:06)@Aven I'm sorry, I didn't read carefully
Aven (January 05, 2021 @ 11:04)Password is in the description.
CovRETA37 (January 05, 2021 @ 11:02)Can you tell a password?I opened with 7zip and the password not shown
Aven (December 27, 2020 @ 14:07)@Avalanche Thanks!
Do you mean you get an error when you've already unzipped the files and are trying to open the files in paint or when you're trying to unzip them?
I didn't have any problems unzipping with Winrar (keep in mind the zip has a password).
Btw: v1.1.2 is now up, maybe it works now anyway?
Aven (December 27, 2020 @ 14:04)@sKyL1ne The most visible changes are the police light textures (top lights as well as front and back lights).
Other changes include for example slightly higher quality interieur, mirror and yellow lights at the back taken from COPMIDSIZEINT applied for all Cruisers.
Also I took the Cruiser grille texture from Undercover and applied it to all MW/C Cruisers.
f2e0b7-NFSMW - Police Rework (3.0.0).zip (Size: 293 bytes) Latest Version
26834e-MW Police Rework.zip (Size: 12.16MB) Old Version
3a5c5a-MW Police Rework.zip (Size: 11.22MB) Old Version
8712a6-MW Police Rework.zip (Size: 11.21MB) Old Version
2ef9d5-MW Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 12.77MB) Old Version
3b6434-MW Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 17.35MB) Old Version
b64071-MW - C Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 831.59KB) Old Version
977bfd-NFS MW-C Police Texture Rework.zip (Size: 832.62KB) Old Version
953137-HQ Police Cruisers (Heat 1&2).zip (Size: 280.86KB) Old Version
6bf8e4-HQ Civic Cruisers (Heat 1&2).zip (Size: 280.85KB) Old Version