NFSC HD Vinyls [v2.1]
In addition, the dummy textures for vectors were using 1-bit alpha channels. After correcting this error, some vinyls now have a visible drop shadow that previously couldn't be seen. These drop shadows are also present in the console version, so what you see is exactly what the developers intended.
HOW TO INSTALL
Always backup your files before replacing them.
1. Install 4GB Patch: Download
2. Download Binary v2.5.5 or newer.
3. Launch Binary and select "User Mode".
4. Open INSTALL.end with Binary and follow the instructions.
5. Binary may appear to freeze. Give it time to complete the installation.
- Added an uninstall option.
- Full sized dummy textures are used again for stability with NFSCO.
- Added a recommendation to install the 4GB Patch to the instructions.
- Updated Ultimate-ASI-Loader (dinput8.dll).
- Binary will no longer replace "dinput8.dll" if the file already exists.
- Removed the experimental 4096 option due to instability.
- Added an option for 4096 (vector) vinyls.
- Installation is now done entirely through Binary.
- Reduced dummy size by over 99 percent!
- Download size reduced by over 50 percent!
- Fixed crashing with standalone ExpandMemoryPools script.
- NFSC Unlimiter is no longer required.
- Added instructions to install NFSC Unlimiter to solve flickering issue.
- All files have been edited with Binary instead of NFS-TexEd.
- Removed archive password.
- Aero_ : Creator of NFSC HD Vinyls.
- ThirteenAG: Creator of Ultimate-ASI-Loader.
- SpeedyHeart: Sharing information that made this possible.
- nlgzrgn & berkay: Information used for ExpandMemoryPools.
- EA Black Box: Based on their original design and art.
- MaxHwoy: Binary.