A Discord RPC mod for Need for Speed: Carbon.
How To Use
1. Download and extract NFSC-RPC.zip.
2. Move the scripts folder to the game's install folder.
3. Move 'discord-rpc.dll' to the game's install folder.
4. Download and extract Ultimate-ASI-Loader.zip.
5. Move dinput8.dll to the game's install folder.
IgoSlick (June 02, 2021 @ 02:50)Do one for Undercover as well.
DDK (April 12, 2021 @ 07:19)it would be nice if you make more like this for classic nfs games like most wanted etc..
TBNRassault0030 (March 06, 2021 @ 23:33)For Most Wanted and Underground 2 Please
DeaTh (January 13, 2021 @ 06:25)Issues mentioned below are officially fixed in the latest release.
Track (January 11, 2021 @ 23:45)Works now! However, there are some bugs I encountered.
1. Canyon duel crashes the game upon trying to load with the RP Mod on my current save file, but on a brand new save file, it works fine but then RP is stuck on "in tutorial"
2. In the main menu after loading my current save file this is displayed https://imgur.com/3DBzvQo
3. RP doesn't seem to work on free roam mode for me. It just changes to "Race finished! 0th place"
Still, great mod! Would love to see one for Pro street!