Audi Quattro 20 V (Addon)
5. Rim Paint
6. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
7. Window Tint
9. Custom Gauges
-Available after outrunning Taz
-Cops refers the car as "Audi"
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-Happy Birthday LRF Modding
-Missing several aftermarket hoods
-Heavier than yo mama
-Co-driver not included
1. Put the QUATTRO20V folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/QUATTRO20V" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import quattro20v.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-BullShark for providing the SECONDARY_LOGO
-AlbinoBuffalo80 for adding decals and additional hoods
-Vrataski for remapping the UV
NFSMWFAN (January 14, 2021 @ 15:35)@Valen1991 512x
Valen1991 (January 14, 2021 @ 07:46)@NFSMWFAN 512x or 1024x?
Valen1991 (January 14, 2021 @ 07:46)What type of vinyls are you using?
NFSMWFAN (January 14, 2021 @ 06:59)Whoa! That's a nice one.....
But when I go to vinyls section, the game just crashes (Expand memory pools option also did not work either)
But otherwise, everything's good!