Hummer H1 Alpha (Addon)
3. Rim Paint
4. Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
5. Window Tint
7. Custom Gauges
-Available after proving Vic 2JZGTEs are shit
-Customizable license plate (via NFS-TexEd)
-No aftermarket hoods
-Definitely heavier than yo mama
-Still can't take the rhinos head on
-Better hope you still have a dime for upgrades after spending an enormous amount in gasoline
-Still too stubborn to use Binary
1. Put the H1ALPHA folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/H1ALPHA" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import h1alpha.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-Vrataski for remapping the UV
-BadHairDay for the logos
-AlbinoBuffalo80 and BadHairDay for the decals
WF4123 (January 23, 2021 @ 07:50)Can you make a binary version of it, includes all of it?
I learned Binary to make an endscript to make a mod.
For example, Add the launcher, Add endscript on launcher endscript (Ex: folder\main.end), Convert all of your addon cars ed to binary, (yes i was sawed on this video), Export the DBModelParts on Endscript folder, Add string of car name, and Add the logos, and done.
Yes, Ed crashing my game, and it was overuse thought.