Mazda MX-5 (NC) (Addon)
-Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
-Available after outrunning Taz
-Cops refers the car as "Mazda"
-Missing several aftermarket hoods
-Not a NA Miata
-No "POP UP UP AND DOWN HEADLIGHTS!"
1. Put the MX5 folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/MX5" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import mx5.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Included in the .rar
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-AlbinoBuffalo80 for adding decals and additional hoods
-Vrataski for remapping the UV