Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Addon v1.0.5)
-Updated Binary script
-Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
-Available after outrunning Ronnie
-Cops refers the car as "Porsche"
-Handling might be ass
1. Put the 997GT3RS folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/997GT3RS" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import 997gt3rs.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Somewhere in the .rar
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-Vrataski for remapping the UV and providing Binary support