Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Addon v1.1)
-Fixed number decals
-Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
-Available after outrunning Taz
-Cops refers the car as "Sedan"
-Missing several aftermarket hoods
-Does not guarantee to teleport you behind your opponents
-T H I C C
1. Put the CROWNCOP folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/CROWNCOP" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import crowncop.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Deep inside the .rar
(note from Vee: check the first tickbox before installing it)
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-Vrataski for remapping the UV and providing Binary support
-ED for providing decals and minor fixes to the Crown Vic model
-Viper4K for an "interesting" livery