More Opponents in Career Races
Please download the latest version instead of the old one! The older version has so much issues..
- Uploaded a version with lesser opponents (previous version have 15, which makes the game crash often) to 11 opponents maximum
- Fixed issue on toolbooth races on Blacklist #2 Bull, where the game always crash before the race begin
- Made some corrections to the mod, old version had 15 laps on knockout races which will make the game crash (the game can't handle more than 10 laps races). Now all knockout races have 11 opponents and 10 laps.
#What this mod does:
- This mod will increase the amount of opponents present in career races.
More opponents will join races as your Blacklist rank becomes higher. From Blacklist 15 (Sunny), you'll only have 3 opponents, and the number of opponents in regular races (including drag and toolbooth) is increased for every blacklist rank you climb.
The maximum numbers of opponents you can have is 11, which is at Blacklist 6 (Ming) and beyond.
- All knockout races will always have 11 opponents regardless of your Blacklist rank, and have 10 laps instead. To compensate the amount of time needed to finish the race, knockout races will give 20x more rewards than other races.
- Traffic density is increased to 100 for all races.
#How to install:
- Extract all the files from the rar file.
- Download and open vltEd
- Click File > Open
- Select NFSMW directory, please make backups beforehand
- Select File > Import
- Choose the nfsms file from the mod rar you just extracted
- Click install, done!
#This mod is heavily recommended to use with:
- nlgzrgn's NFSMW Extraopts, first is to enable "MaxUniqueOpponentCars" and set this option to "15" to make all opponents use different cars. If you don't use this: then most opponents will use similar cars. Second is to enable "PursuitActionMode" which will allow the game to spawn roadblocks, SUVs, and choppers during races.
- My "AI will Avoid Spikestrips" mod, this mod will force AI to avoid roadblock as much as they can (even though they won't be affected by the spikes if they get hit..). This will make cops and opponents to crash to the roadblock instead of going through the spikestrips.
- My "Enable Pursuits for All Career Races"
- Speedyheart's "No Air Stabilizer" mod, it will disable ingame's default car stabilizer when racer's car goes airbone, making cars flip more. You can get the mod here
- "Revamped Pursuit System (MW)" by Splash45 & Frexellia. I've tested a lot of pursuit overhaul mods and by far this is my personal favourite. It modifies what cop cars will spawn on each heat, and completely changes how their AI works. Using the revamped pursuit mod, this mod, along with the other mods i mentioned above; makes every races more eventful (and harder) because Cross will make sure to deploy EVERYONE to bust you and other 11 racers.
# Known Issues
- In some toolbooth races, the opponents won't move from starting line at all.
- Opponents uses the exact same cars, this can be fixed by using nlgzrgn's ExtraOpts "MaxUniqueOpponentsCars" option and set it to "15".
- Racer cars (You/Opponents) may still become skinless. You can try to fix this by using nlgzrgn's ExtraOpt, look for "CarSkinFix" and set the value to "1". If still doesn't work, then the problem is on the car models (if you use car mods). Cars with high poly will stress the game's engine and cause issues, so make sure to use well optimized ones!
This mod only works with vltEdit! Credits to nfsu360 for such an amazing tool!
EmirGenc131 (April 10, 2021 @ 16:20)lap k.o races just like race wars in nfsc
Hier (April 08, 2021 @ 18:55)@TheMostWanted01 Open ExtraOpt script, find "CarSkinFix" and set the value to "1"
It won't always solve the issue, especially if you use car mods with really high poly count and unoptimized. The game's engine won't be able to handle the high poly, causing some car skins to be invisible. With that being said, the other way to fix that is to use well-optimized car mods..