AI will Avoid Spikestrips
#What this mod does:
- This mod will modify opponent's and cop's AI to make them (try their best to) avoid spikestrip. They will crash to the roadblock cop cars (most of the time) instead of just go through the spike without giving a single f.
#How to install:
- Extract all the files from the rar file.
- Download and open vltEd
- Click File > Open
- Select NFSMW directory, please make backups beforehand
- Select File > Import
- Choose the nfsms file from the mod rar you just extracted
- Click install, done!
#Recommended mods to use with this mod:
- nlgzrgn's NFSMW Extraopts, mainly to enable "PursuitActionMode" option to allow the game to spawn spikestrips roadblocks during races. Otherwise this mod would be kinda useless..
- My "More Opponents in Career Races" mod.
- My "Enable Pursuit for All Career Races"
- Speedyheart's "No Air Stabilizer" mod, it will disable ingame's default car stabilizer when racer's car goes airbone, making cars flip more.
- "Revamped Pursuit System (MW)" by Splash45 & Frexellia. I've tested a lot of pursuit overhaul mods and by far this is my personal favourite. It modifies what cop cars will spawn on each heat level, and completely changes how their AI works. Combining this mod, and the revamped pursuit mod, and enable pursuit in all career races; will results with both you and opponents suffer equally as much in every single race because they no longer ignore spikestrip, making the game much more challenging yet still fair. You can even use your opponents as meat shield.
This mod is only for vlt users! Credit to nfsu360 for making this possible! I tried to make this work on modloader but sadly it's not possible..
Eddie (April 14, 2021 @ 12:12)@Hier
Okay, good luck checking out the mod.
Hier (April 13, 2021 @ 11:49)@Splash45 you welcome, your mod simply works wonder, idk what else to say, nice job!
Hier (April 13, 2021 @ 11:48)@Eddie i downloaded the zips, but haven't checked what's inside the mwps yet. I'll leave a comment here after i tried the script
Eddie (April 11, 2021 @ 15:49)@Hier unfortunately I was allowed to publish a mod on this site . . But I can throw a direct link to it here....
Here . . . Hold. . . I hope you will learn how this addon works and make a new version of this mod. . . .
I'll warn you . . . As soon as you click on the links, the jump will begin . . .
For these addons to work, you need ModLoader