Austin Mini Cooper S (Addon v1.0.1)
-Minor Binary script fix
-Vinyls (Available in 512x and 1024x)
-Available from the beginning
-Cops refers the car as "Mini"
-Brings the Stock Punto Challenge to shame!
-NFS TexEdn't support
-Will break the A.I. when driving the car with stock performance parts
-No aftermarket hoods
-Slightly inaccurate hitbox
-Not main car Mr. Bean
-If you ever encounter a rhino while driving this thing then I wish you the best (or the worst)
1. Put the MINICOOPERS folder in the CARS folder
2. Select a Vinyls option (512x: Stock, 1024x: Recompiled) and move the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/MINICOOPERS" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import minicoopers.nfsms, save and exit
4. Copy the Ed folder to where you put Ed
5. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
6. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
7. Click "Apply"
8. Make a new save game and enjoy your ride (or just modify your current save game)
-Either in the Binary creator's sex dungeon or the .rar
-nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd and NFS-TexEd
-nlgzrgn for Ed and the NFSMW Unlimiter
-Vrataski for remapping the UV and providing Binary support
-Ed for adding decals