RockportEd does many things, but here's a short summary:
- Have a border around the game window when running the game in windowed mode.
- Use in-game antialiasing in windowed mode.
- Resize the game in windowed mode. (Compatible with widescreen fix.)
- Automatically pause the game when it's not in focus.
- Select a Custom HUD based on Forza Horizon 3's tachometer
- Change into any of the cameras (bumper, hood, close, far, superfar, drift, pursuit)
- Change any camera's SELECTABLE attribute, basically letting you set which cameras game cycles through
- Allows you to use a gamepad/joystick's right stick to rotate the camera freely in all of the camera options
- Edit stiffness, horizontal angle, vertical angle, distance, height and FOV of any camera
- Edit the speed and NOS scale(FOV) effect of any camera
- Configure your car's tuning values beyond the game's limits
- Change your car's mass and collision mass.
- Lets you edit time of day
- Lets you edit time of day progression speed multiplier
- Lets you edit skybox animation speed multiplier
- Lets you edit the sun's default x-axis orbit degree
- Lets you edit the sun's default y-axis orbit degree
- Lets you edit each lighting data separately
- Lighting data includes:
- Specular color
- Diffuse color
- Ambient color
- Fog haze color
- Fog sky color
- Fixed function sky color
- Fog distance scale
- Fog haze color scale
- Fog sky color scale
- Environment sky brightness
- Car spec scale
- Fog in-light scatter
- Fon sun fall-off
- Specular color
More so, all of these options are per camera and per preset:
- Any change made on a camera/lighting data is only applied for that specific entry (especially useful for hood cameras and dynamic lighting).
- New settings will be saved after clicking on 'Save Preset' on the menu and the new settings will be loaded on game launch automatically.
- Car customizations and custom HUD modifications can be saved into presets by clicking on "Create Preset" after the modifications are made.
- The active preset can be updated by clicking on 'Update <presetname>'.
- Different presets can be loaded by changing the preset from the combobox and clicking on 'Load', likewise a preset can also be deleted by clicking on 'Delete' instead.
- Extract the archive into your game folder, where the .exe is located.
Source code is available on my GitHub.
MWPlayer2025 (September 06, 2021 @ 23:04)Game crash
cAR123 (April 18, 2021 @ 20:33)game crashes when starting the game
Mr6thGear (March 25, 2021 @ 10:28)My game didnt crash i dont know how
@Exogery I think we cant