Mazda RX8 SE3P Extended Customization
This mod is nowhere near the level of other extended customization cars... Yet.
I will be updating it from time to time, with goal of eventually getting the level of other big mods.
- choice of new stock color from 7 2004 original Mazda RX8 palette colors
- 9 new bodykits: Viper Customs widebody, Juiced 2 kits, World R3 kit adaptation
- 3 car specific spoilers, integrated into vanilla spoiler categories
- 3 new hoods
- 1 new interior option: Mazdaspeed interior
- 2 new headlights options: eyebrows (from kit05) and blackout
- 1 new taillight option: blackout
- 1 new side mirror option: carbon mirrors
- 2 new driver options: nfsw male and nfsw female
- nfs carbon tires
- nfs world headlights and taillights textures
- nfs world interior texture
- licenseplates set up correctly (you can use extended licenseplate tuning without issues!)
current bugs i am aware of:
- some bodykits have doorlines, some - doorseams
- Number of parts is not that big currently
- UV map of bodykits is not perfect, meaning vinyls will not be super perfect - i did my best
- no damage scratches
1. Open your Binary & select "User Mode"
2. Choose "Binary Data Install.end"
3. Choose Install
4. Choose your car stock color
5. Save, but don't run your game yet
6. Open your Vlt-Ed and then import the "VLT Data Install.nfsms"
7. Choose install
8. Close the window & then save it
I strongly suggest using Izzy's Vinyl Fix by Ariso!
- Added optional extra customization logo
- Fixed Perception hood
- Added new spoiler in car paint and CF: Dictator
- Added new car specific rim: Weds TC105X
- Fixed minor bug in bodykit 1
- Fixed tons of bugs that i added in 1.0.2
For password read the readme.
If you want to use it in modpacks - dm me on discord or here, if you don't do that - I'll ask you to take it out.
Other Extra Customization cars:
Honda NSX (NA1) by r1tavratask1
Ford Mustang GT (S-197) by nlgzrgn
r1tavratask1 A.K.A. Vee (pretty much all of the scripting)
TKRFX (remapping vinyls on some kits)
Felixeur (wheel offsets data)
RisaDriftR (reminding me that this project exists and some screenshots)
Emosen (Some screenshots)
nlgzrgn (Unlimiter and other awesome works)
Need For Speed Community discord server members (being awesome and helpful)
others that i forgot because this project was sitting on shelf collecting dust for almost a year
Emosen summed it up pretty nicely:
Screenshots (thank you Emosen and Risa!):
pollitozxa (July 13, 2021 @ 02:55)whenever I install the mod the game doesn't start me
what should I do to fix it?
Viper4K (June 21, 2021 @ 06:51)possibly, don't know yet
Tanimura (June 21, 2021 @ 02:25)You're planning to make a version for Carbon?
Viper4K (May 23, 2021 @ 08:35)i will have new logo in next miniupdate (it will be all that's added, hence why mini)
AlbinoBuffalo80 (May 21, 2021 @ 12:44)any binary addon is compatible with pepega mod
57da53-Mazda RX8 SE3P Extended Customization 1.0.3 .rar (Size: 8.74MB) Latest Version
70a199-Mazda RX8 SE3P Extended Customization 1.0.2.rar (Size: 8.75MB) Old Version
6a8a5d-Mazda RX8 SE3P Extended Customization v1.0.1.rar (Size: 6.01MB) Old Version