2000 Honda Civic Si (EM1)
converted and modified from Need for Speed: Underground. This took about half a year to make. I was
experimenting with remastering low poly meshes. I learned a lot about topology, normals, and the
subdivision modifier in Blender through this project.
- 4 body kits
- 8 aftermarket hoods
- Roof scoops, spoilers
- LOD models
- Working on/off brake light textures
- Modelled interior
- Normal map for badging textures
- Auto-sculpt parts
- Fixed model inaccuracies
- Redesigned body kit #3
- New UV maps
- Fixed additional geometry issues
- Fixed geometry issues
- Changed handling
Notice: Before installation, make sure you have a working copy of Need for Speed: Carbon,
VLTed v4.6, and Binary. Be sure to have Car Array Patch or NFS Unlimited installed,
or else this mod will not work.
1)Extract contents out of this zip file
2)Run VLTed 4.6 as administrator and import (Crtl+I) Civic Si.nfsms
3)Save VLTed and run Binary as administrator
4)Click on "User" and select your NFSC installation folder.
You are done. Enjoy the mod
- Blender 2.92
- GIMP 2.10.
- NFS VLTed 4.6.
- Ed v22.214.171.1240.
- NFS CarToolkit v3.1
- NFS TexED v1.7
- NFS Preformance Calculator by TerraSphere385
- Binary by Maxhwoy
- Blender Foundation
- Wheelsage.com for reference photos and texture sourcing
- Google images for reference photos and texture sourcing
- EA Blackbox for the original model from Need for Speed: Underground and textures from ProStreet
- NFS360 for CarToolkit, VLTed, and TexEd
- nlgrzgn for Ed
- Felixeur for helping with the VLTeD script
2000Blizzard (September 30, 2023 @ 17:46)@Scyncarn sure
Scyncarn (September 28, 2023 @ 06:32)@2000Blizzard hey i found one way to fix the wheels bugs in all bodykits i can talk with you in discord?
2000Blizzard (September 04, 2023 @ 17:59)@RKBDI please send me the fixed script. Do you have Discord? If so, my is discord is Over2000Blizzards#6323
RKBDI (August 22, 2023 @ 21:35)renamed "racer" to "racers" inside vlted script and it fixed the wheel issue
(thanks RX for help)
RKBDI (August 22, 2023 @ 21:13)position of wheels are bugged for me
what did i do wrong?