2000 Honda Civic Si (EM1)
converted and modified from Need for Speed: Underground. This took about half a year to make. I was
experimenting in remastering low poly meshes. I learned a lot about topology, normals, and the
subdivision modifier in Blender through this project.
- 4 body kits
- 8 aftermarket hoods
- Roof scoops, spoilers
- LOD models
- Working on/off brake light textures
- Modelled interior
- Normal map for badging textures
- Fix upgraded parts to allow the car to steer more better.
- Auto-sculpt parts
- Binary compatibility
Notice: Before installation, make sure you have a working copy of Need for Speed: Carbon,
VLTed v4.6, Ed v126.96.36.1990. Be sure to have Car Array Patch or NFS Unlimited installed,
or else this mod will not work.
1)Extract contents out of this zip file
2)Drag the folder "CARS" to your game installation folder. Do the same with folders "Resources" and "Config"
to Ed's installation folder.
2)Run VLTed 4.6 as administrator and import (Crtl+I) Civic Si.nfsms
3)Save VLTed and run Ed as administrator
4)Press Crtl+O to open your game installation folder in Ed
5)Press Alt + U to unlock your game's files for modding.
6)Click on "Apply" on the lower right.
You are done. Enjoy the mod.
- Blender 2.92
- GIMP 2.10.
- NFS VLTed 4.6.
- Ed v188.8.131.520.
- NFS CarToolkit v3.1
- NFS TexED v1.7
- NFS Preformance Calculator by TerraSphere385
- Blender Foundation
- Wheelsage.com for reference photos and texture sourcing
- Google images for reference photos and texture sourcing
- EA Blackbox for original model from Need for Speed: Underground and textures from ProStreet
- NFS360 for CarToolkit, VLTed and TexEd
- nlgrzgn for Ed
- Felixeur for helping with the VLTeD script