Nissan 350Z Lightning McQueen (from Disney•Pixar's Cars)
Ka-Chow! Ever played Cars video game or watched Cars movie? No? Oh, okay, but it doesn't matter, because now you can drive Lightning McQueen in Need for Speed™ Most Wanted (2012)! This modification replaces Nissan 350Z's Hero livery.
Credits goes to:
- RustyTheStalker (me) – livery (except Rust-eze logo on the hood, lightnings on sides and Medicated Bumper Ointment on rear bumper) and model changes (door handles removal)
- SwiftZC33S – model changes (mirrors, Nissan badge and wipers removal, coloring Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)'s spoiler, coloring wheels)
- FDPanther – livery (adding Rust-eze logo on the hood, lightnings on sides and Medicated Bumper Ointment on rear bumper) and model changes (adding Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)'s spoiler and license plate removal).
Note: due to the way the game loads files in singleplayer, the non-Hero liveries of the 350Z will also have the red wheels from this car. Also part of their badges will appear solid red. In multiplayer, non-Hero liveries should be OK.
Instructions on how to install my mod:
- drag VEH_2076462_HI.BNDL and drop in Need for Speed(TM) Most Wanted/VEHICLES
- drag 2277003.BNDL from Icon folder and drop in Need for Speed(TM) Most Wanted/UI/SCREENS2.