2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
v1.0 hotfix: fixed an issue with Binary part of installation.
Converted from Forza Motorsport 4.
- Muffler Tips
- Working brakelights
- New performance
- Fully working damage
- Anyone at the moment
- NFSMW Unlimiter by nlgzrgn: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/688
- Binary v2.8.0 by MaxHwoy: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1638
- Run Binary as an administrator, click on red (User Mode) icon, then pick SUB_WRX_STI_04.end and look for NFSMW game directory (ignore the errors if there are any)
- With NFS VltEd, click File - Open and choose NFSMW game directory, then click File - Import - ModScript and pick SUB_WRX_STI_04.nfsms. Save it.
- nfsu360 for making NFS-CarToolkit
- Oleg for making Zmodeler
- Turn 10 Studios for making mesh and textures
- DMN for ripping mesh and textures of Impreza '04
- dotPDN for making Paint.net
- YochiThMaster333 (me) for converting this car