Video: Jaguar XK
- Stock color changed
- Changed characteristics (Tranks Helheim)
- Added the original carbon jaguar sound
- Added hd and stock textures
- Fixed (head|tail)lights
Closed bumper lights
- Removed 4 Slot in ATTACHMENT (Antennas)
- Added a larger number of carbon fiber hoods
- Added 4 new bodies (From Carbon)
- The additional roof (STYLE04) had decals fixed
- the names of one hood have been corrected (STYLE**)
- The GRILL drain textures were returned to the model, which are from MW - so that it does not stand out from the original
- The bagging texture has been returned
- Fixed stock interior
- Added Extra Customization
- +Attachments +4 slots
- Fixed mirror material
- Numerous polygons have been changed
- Added version without EC
- Added numbers on stickers
- The old look of Interior C returned
- Fixed stickers on all bodies
- Fixed frontal stickers
- Imported and created from scratch, some hoods of the original MW
- Minor bugs fixed
- The quality of the machine textures has been raised (Not all)
- Fixed some vinyl masks
- New characteristics
- Fixed the add_or_update line, because of which many Frontend could not earn
- Redesigned little things like vinyl masks
- Completely of carbon
- x1024 & x512 Vinyls
- HD & original Front logo car
How to install:
- Download Binary & NFS-VltEd
- Unpack it to a convenient place
- Open NFS-VltEd and select the root of the game and download the script in the Setup_VltEd.nfsms
- Install and Save
- Open Binary and select User Mode and select Setup_Binary.end, select install
- Choose and save
How to uninstall:
- Open NFS-VltEd and select uninstall
- Open Binary, select User mode and uninstall
- Helheim ( For new characteristics )
- And you!
You can use it. But you are not allowed to edit without the author's permission
jogador1000 (May 14, 2022 @ 00:44)@Selly, I tried snooping around geometry file with the car tool kit, just unmarked 2 options in spoiler section and reinstalled the addon . It surprisely worked, spoilers now show up on car while racing.
It might be a isolated case or I probably didn't install correctly at first, don't know, what i know is that the car is fully working!
I appreciate your attention, thx
jogador1000 (May 14, 2022 @ 00:06)@Selly okay
I'm using the version with EC, I forgot to mention previously
Selly (May 13, 2022 @ 03:12)@jogador1000, I didn't notice this problem myself. So I have no idea why you have this.
P.S. just in case, I will reboot the Jaguar files on MEGA (2 versions), you can check them soon too.
jogador1000 (May 12, 2022 @ 23:28)@Selly
Its the Jaguar XK itself. On my game, all spoilers are unlocked and able to buy/install. Any spoiler you install on it doesn't show up on free roam/racing, like it was never installed on the car. Also, I never seen the AI using this car with a spoiler, so might wanna check it out too.
Its only show up when on the menu areas(starting menu, career garage, tuning shop). Tried reinstalling, but nothing.