Need for Speed Most Wanted: Mazda RX-7 Extended Customization Mod
Well, this is the mod for you!
Converted from: Need for Speed Most Wanted, Need for Speed Underground 1, Need for Speed Underground 2, Need for Speed Carbon, Need for Speed ProStreet and Need for Speed World.
Everything from the vanilla car + some goodies:
- Spoiler: All vanilla spoilers + RX-7 RZ Facelift spoiler
- Headlights: Stock Off, Stock On + ALL of the headlights from Underground 2.
- Taillights: Stock from MW, Stock from Carbon (Named as R1) + ALL of the taillights from Undergound 2 (Includes UG1 versions of Crimson and Reaper as well).
- Attachments (Only 1 Slot): Level 1 Roll Cage from ProStreet and Level 2 Roll Cage from ProStreet.
Vinyls: All vanilla vinyls + 3 brand new vinyls:
- Denzel's vinyl from Street Racing Syndicate (Found in Custom category, needs Extra Options)
- Same vinyl as above one, but colourable and any paint can be used (Found in Stripes category)
- Reiko's vinyl from The Fast and The Furious Tokyo Drift game of PS2 (Found in Custom category, needs Extra Options)
- Vanilla driver from Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Working taillights on/off textures (For SOME of the taillights, not all of them)
- Brakes and License Plates sections active if you have mods for those
- The headlights section of the body kits will looked glitched, this is due to some polygonal issues between the headlights and how the body kits in Most Wanted are done for the car.
- With the UG2 and UG1 taillights, you might see through the car a bit. However, you can ignore this by just not paying attention to it.
- Please report if any other issues are seen.
Found in the Readme.txt.
Special thanks to:
- EA Black Box: Making all the models used in this mod
- nfsu360: For NFS CarToolKit 3.1
- Oleg Melashenko: For ZModeler 2.2.6
- MaxHwoy: For Binary 2.8.3
- KenjaMago: For making Denzel's and Reiko's vinyls and testing the mod.
- Valen2006 (me): For making the mod.
- You: For downloading the mod.
V1 (01/10/2021): Initial release
V1.01 (22/11/2021): Added some missing information, and updated the mod to be compatible with
v220.127.116.117 of Unlimiter.
V1.024 (08/12/2021): Added more missing information, and gave the mod optional 1024x vinyls.