Playable traffic cars
Once you install it, you should be able to play with 15 extra vehicles as a racer!
- Every cop car has both skins (from PAL and NTSC) selectable;
- Point-to-Point tracks can be selected in "You're The Cop" mode;
-- In "You're The Cop", entering the car selection from the Setup menu actually causes the game to go to the "Single Race" game mode instead of "You're The Cop" mode. It is due to the way the game was hacked in order to let the player play the Point-to-Point tracks in "You're The Cop" mode;
- Unused traffic cars are going to appear during a few races:
-- AMBULANCE: Spawn in tracks which take place in the Tropical course;
-- BUS: Spawn in tracks which take place in the Alpine and Mediterranean courses;
-- FIRETRUCK: Spawn in tracks which take place in the Woodland course;
- Fixed BUS behavior: It will no longer flip easily when being driven by the player and it won't fly away when spawning as a traffic vehicle;
- Added a few unused skins to be selectable in game: BMW M5 (E39), BMW Z8 (E52), Jaguar XKR Coupe, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 360 Modena;
- Added two extra .xdelta files which also replaces the standard BMW M5 (E39) and BMW Z8 (E52) with their cut "NFS-Edition";
- Fixed a crash that would occur after finishing an event in a traffic car;
-- Be aware that this fix actually disable the car model deformation when damaged;
- Adjusted several traffic cars cameras: AMBULANCE, BUS, FIRETRUCK, MINIVAN, PANELVAN, PARCELVAN, SUV;
- Added gauges textures for close and far cameras;
- Initial release;
- Adds 15 traffic vehicles to be selected from main menu:
Special thanks to Xanvier and nlgzrgn for helping the development of this mod!
Zephyr4040404 (July 30, 2020 @ 03:53)@VaibhavNFS
I have the same problem, and also the cars don't deform anymore (everythingelse like breaking glasses & losing parts works)
I reckon it's because the mod has tampered with the damage model so it doesn't work properly.
VaibhavNFS (February 07, 2020 @ 15:20)Hey, i have installed this mod, and i found a problem, that the cars no longer smoke when damaged, whether mine or AI racers or AI cops :-(
This applies to every car in the game. I have installed the USA + NFS edition one. I have the USA version of the game.
Avalanche (November 24, 2019 @ 18:20)Nice. I dig the Impala.
NFS4EVER (November 24, 2019 @ 14:49)What about Improvement mod?
FordMustang1995 (April 23, 2019 @ 14:42)How can I download? I’m lost
33b35c-NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2) - Playable traffic cars v220.127.116.11z (Size: 7.37KB) Latest Version
217e5f-NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2) - Playable traffic cars v18.104.22.168z (Size: 7.37KB) Old Version
e7e6ce-NFSHP2 (PS2) - Playable traffic cars v22.214.171.124z (Size: 6.76KB) Old Version
a9763d-NFS Hot Pursuit 2 - Playable traffic cars.7z (Size: 6.16KB) Old Version
b5164f-NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (PS2) - Playable traffic cars.7z (Size: 5.63KB) Old Version