Nissan GT-R35 '07 Liberty Walk Vinyl for Masterlife's Skyline
This mod aims to add/replace a vinyl onto MasterLife's Nissan GT-R35 '07!
This is the first vinyl I made for now, I'm currently doing a pack of vinyls for MasterLife's R35.
MasterLife's Nissan GT-R35 (You're not just gonna install this purposely without the car mod!)
Binary V2.8.3 (If you're installing the "Add Vinyls" Option)
NFS TexEd V4.6
1.Copy the VINYLS.BIN onto the Car Folder. (PROTOGTR)
2. Confirm Replacements.
3. Start the Game and Look for the Unique Section.
1. Run NFS TexEd as Administrator.
2. Replace any vinyl you want and replace the Mask Also.
[For Example, UNIQUE 1 and UNIQUE 1 MASK]
4. Run the game and enjoy your vinyl!
>Add Method [Complex]
1. Run Binary as Administrator.
2. Select User mode [Icon on the left]
3. Select "Install Add Option.end"
4. Find your game directory and select it
5. Save Changes.
6. Run your game and create a new save game.
_ShigureHS™#0001 - Opened DM's for Request and Issues.
Q: WHY NOT VINYL WORK????
A: Maybe you replaced the vinyl on a mask vinyl, try replacing the other vinyl without the mask.
Q: Can I include this is my Modpacks/ Repacks?
A: Ask for MY permissions first.
Q: Why did you make this/ Where did you come up with the idea to make this?
A: I made this because I want to make a gift for MasterLife (hehe)/ I came up with an Idea to make this because I rather find this GT-R Interesting/Awesome.
- 03/17/2022 - First release of the mod.
- MasterLife - For the Awesome Car Mod!
- Viper4K - MR Global Resource Pack and NFS Most Wanted Rimpack
- MaxHwoy - Binary v2.8.3
- nfsu360 - VLTEd
- You - For downloading this mod!
- Glitchy Team - For Support!