2020 Koenigsegg Jesko (Extended Customization)
Base model from NFS World Sparkserver/The Crew 2, with some parts from NFS Heat, 2015, World base game, and more recently, No Limits.
- Body kits (5) - 1 and 2 are track width increases for stock fender, 3 is the wide fenders, and 4 and 5 are track width increases for wide fenders
- Spoilers (20 unique + vanilla Carrera GT)
- Roof (1) - open side window variant
- Hoods (3) - Stock and 2 custom hoods, all with carbon fiber variants
- Roof scoops
- Rims (includes 14 unique rims from cars including OEM such as One:1, Agera, Gemera, etc and also from other cars such as Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, Aston Martin Valkyrie, or Porsche 718 Cayman GT4)
- Interior (23) - additional Colors
- Headlights (31) - Custom headlight + Color tints on both stock and custom headlights
- Taillights (13) - Color tints
- Brakes (15) - Caliper colors
- Attachments (3 slots)
Slot 1: Front Bumper
Slot 2: Rear Bumper
Slot 3: Side skirts
- Performance (2 variants - Balanced performance (360 MPH top speed) and extreme performance (over 500 MPH top speed (if you can reach it), also includes ebrake performance compatible with ALi Jafari's e-brake check mod)
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
When selecting a hood that isn't stock or stock carbon, upon leaving the body customization shop, the cart item returns "FENG: Default string error"
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
FreeRoam SparkServer - Base model of the car
Note: This is only the download link since like my 488 Pista, Sesto Elemento, Lexus LFA, Ferrari Enzo, and Koenigsegg CCXR Edoition mods, it's very likely too big to reach the admins.
Debug Note: The Debug map included will not work with all front bumpers or all rear bumpers.
- Some front bumpers allow for vinyls to be added to the bottom part while others only allow for the top part to have vinyls.
- Some rear bumpers allow for vinyls to be added while others do not.
Download link is here below: