2007 Koenigsegg CCXR Edition (Extended Customization)
Base model from NFS World, with some parts from NFS Heat, 2015, World SparkServer, and Prostreet.
- Body kits (5) - Hoods are accomodated into kits due to model conflicts
- Spoilers (21 unique + vanilla Carrera GT)
- Roof (1) - open side window variant
- Roof scoops
- Rims (includes 10 unique rims from cars including OEM such as One:1, Agera, Gemera, etc and also from other cars such as Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, Aston Martin Valkyrie, or Porsche 718 Cayman GT4)
- Interior (22) - Elite variant and additional Colors
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color tints
- Brakes (16) - Caliper colors + Elite Variant
- Attachments (4 slots)
Slot 1: Headlight Glass (color tints + option to remove glass)
Slot 2: Headlight layering (chrome option, and match car paint option)
Slot 3: Headlight Cover (elite eyelids and cover headlight entirely, all available in car paint, carbon fiber, and chrome options)
Slot 4: Interior Layering (Carbon fiber at stock, but has car paint and chrome options)
- Performance (2 variants - Balanced performance (292 MPH top speed) and extreme performance (over 400 MPH top speed, also includes ebrake performance compatible with ALi Jafari's e-brake check mod)
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
None that I know so far.
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Note: There is also a variant included where brakelight markers are disabled. The brakelights still work even with disabled brakelight markers.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
FreeRoam SparkServer - Some of the customization parts including spoilers and rims
ZuraRBX - Some of the customization parts including spoilers and body kits
Note: This is only the download link since like my 488 Pista, Sesto Elemento, Lexus LFA, and Ferrari Enzo mods, it's very likely too big to reach the admins.
Update: Fixed the bug where the body was too high above the wheels.
Download link is here below: