2021 McLaren 765LT (Extended Customization)
Base model from Real Racing 3, with some parts from NFS 2015, Heat, and World (Including base game and Sparkserver).
- Body kits (1) - Custom super widebody made by me
- Spoilers (20 unique + vanilla)
- Hoods (1) - Stock carbon variant
- Roof (3) - Painted variant and open side windows combinations
- Rims (5 custom paintables)
- Interior (34) - Color options
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color Tints
- Brakes (15) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (4) - Carbon variant with paint combinations and remove mirrors options
- Attachments (6 slots)
Slot 1: Badging removal
Slot 2: Exhaust Material
Slot 3: Rear Grille
Slot 4: Rear Window Cover
Slot 5: Roof Window Cover
Slot 6: License Plate Location
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- Vinyls may look a bit messy at times
- Optional Great Britain livery included (can replace any non-paintable livery)
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - Real Racing 3, NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
NFSAddons Reborn Discord Server - Helping me out during the creation of the mod.
Freeroam SparkServer - Some of the customization parts
Note: For this mod to work properly, you must install Viper4K's modder resource/global textures pack first.
May 29, 2022:
- Remove unused kits in DBModelParts to prevent ghosted AI cars.
Note 2: Due to discrepancies with the 765LT's manufacturer and the SLR's manufacturer (in game), this mod also includes fixes to change the SLR's manufacturer to Mercedes Benz (it's labeled as McLaren in game), along with accurate secondary logo made by me.