2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo (Extended Customization)
Base model from Real Racing 3, with some parts from NFS 2015, Heat, and World (Including base game and Sparkserver).
- Body kits (1) - Custom widebody made by me
- Spoilers (30 unique + vanilla)
- Hoods (1) - Stock carbon variant
- Roof (1) - open side windows
- Roof scoops
- Rims (2 custom paintables)
- Interior (27) - Color options
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color Tints
- Brakes (14) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (2) - Carbon variant and remove mirrors
- Attachments (6 slots)
Slot 1: Exhaust material
Slot 2: Engine coat
Slot 3: Headlight glass
Slot 4: License plate location
Slot 5: Rear Window (Carbon, chrome, and car paint options)
Slot 6: Hood Pins
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- Vinyls may look a bit messy at times
- Optional green carbon Italy livery included (can replace any non-paintable livery)
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - Real Racing 3, NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
NFSAddons Reborn Discord Server - Helping me out during the creation of the mod.
Freeroam SparkServer - Some of the customization parts
May 29, 2022:
- Remove unused kits in DBModelParts to prevent ghosted AI cars.
Drwatermellonium (May 03, 2022 @ 04:12)@InfinityMain thank you
InfinityMain (May 01, 2022 @ 09:43)@Drwatermellonium
If you are talking about the road textures, it's the following:
You will need to create an account on Nexus Mods to download the mod. The road textures mod is not mine and was only used for taking photos.
Drwatermellonium (May 01, 2022 @ 00:29)
what textures do you use?