2002 Ferrari Enzo (Unlimiter v4 Supported Extended Customization)
Base model from NFS World FreeRoam SparkServer, with some parts from NFS Heat, 2015, CSR2, and Real Racing 3.
- Body kits (1) - One custom SparkServer Widebody
- Spoilers (18 unique + vanilla)
- Roof (1) - open side window variant
- Roof scoops
- Interior (20) - Colors
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (15) - Color tints
- Brakes (16) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (carbon variant and remove option)
- Attachments (4 slots)
Slot 1: Headlight Glass (color tints + option to remove glass)
Slot 2: Adds rear scoop (paint and carbon options)
Slot 3: Exhaust material (chrome stock exhaust with carbon fibre and paint options)
Slot 4: Headlight layering (color options, chrome option, and match car paint option)
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
To use this mod, you need Viper4K's global textures/modder resource pack
None that I know so far.
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
FreeRoam SparkServer - The server with this car model
Download link is here below:
May 29, 2022:
- Remove unused kits in DBModelParts to prevent ghosted AI cars.
May 18, 2023:
- Stock rim color changed to silver
- Side mirrors customizable
- 11 custom paintable rims added