2019 Ferrari 488 Pista (Extended Customization)
Base model from NFS Heat, with some parts from NFS 2015 and CSR2.
- Body kits (5) - Fenders
- Spoilers (34) - All unique
- Hoods (5) - painted and carbon variants
- Roof (7) - No stripe and 2 motorsport variants, plus open side window variants
- Roof scoops - Only with stock and no stripe variants
- Rims (*11 new custom paintable rims)
- Interior (76) - Color combinations
- Headlights (16) - Tinted glass
- Taillights (14) - Tinted Glass
- Brakes (16) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (1) - Motorsport variant
- Attachments (10 slots)
Slot 1: Front Bumper
Slot 2: Rear Bumper
Slot 3: Side Skirts
Slot 4: Splitter
Slot 5: Diffuser
Slot 6: Exhausts
Slot 7: Trunk Lid
Slot 8: Engine Bay
Slot 9: Engine Coat
Slot 10: Interior Accents
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- Vinyls may look a bit messy at times
- Some parts may clash with each other and cause clipping issues. However, Need For Speed Heat's Unite mod resulted in the same issues as a result of removing all parts restrictions, so it's nothing to worry about.
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
NFSAddons Reborn Discord Server - Helping me out during the creation of the mod.
Note: This is only the download link. I tried uploading the actual mod multiple times to this site but it seems like it couldn't reach the admins because of how big the file size is.
Note 2: V1 (just 76 interiors) and V2 (17 interiors and 17 interior accents) have been deleted to make room for other mods I may create, and V3 (ultimate edition with 76 interiors, 17 interior accents, and more) is the only one remaining. Download link is here below:
Note 3: Set the "ForceLODA" on 488PISTA.ini to 1 to prevent the car part from disappearing when using far cameras.
May 26, 2023
- Fixed bug where shadow didn't appear under the car
- Fixed bug where parts of rear window appeared dark and untinted
- Changed stock rim paint color to silver
- Added 11 new custom paintable rims