1965 Morris Mini Traveller
Base from Forza Horizon 4, parts from GTA Online.
Replaces (ModLoader version only):
Lexus IS300 (IS300)
- Roof Scoops
-- Slot 1: Roll Cage
-- Slot 2: Front Grille
-- Slot 3: Muffler Tip
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- License Plates**
*3 unique spoilers available in Addon version
**Available in Addon version only
- Working brakelights
- New performance
- Damage scratches
- Anyone at the moment
- NFSMW Unlimiter by nlgzrgn: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/688
- Binary v2.8.3 by MaxHwoy: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1638
- Be sure that your NFSMW has ModLoader installed.
- Extract ADDONS folder into NFSMW game folder
- Run Binary as an administrator, click on red (User Mode) icon, then pick MINITRAV.end and look for NFSMW game directory (ignore the errors if there are any)
- Open NFSMW game directory/scripts/UnlimiterData/_CarManufacturers.ini and add 194 = MORRIS. Save it.
- With NFS VltEd, click File - Open and choose NFSMW game directory, then click File - Import - ModScript and pick MINITRAV.nfsms. Save it.
- nfsu360 for making NFS-CarToolkit
- Oleg for making Zmodeler
- Playground Games for making mesh and textures
- dotPDN for making Paint.net
- GooD-NTS for making OpenIV (used to take assets from GTA Online)
- Ziella for ripping Animal Crossing Cats model from Animal Crossing New Horizons (used to make Rosie driver model)
- YochiThMaster333 (me) for converting this car