HD Car Logos and Emblems for NFS Underground
This modification replaces old car logos and emblems with new higher resolution ones.
1. Unzip the Archive;
2. Download and install Binary by MaxHwoy;
3. Download and install HD Content Support by Aero;
4. Open Binary;
5. Press on "User mode";
6. Specify the path to the file "2X (for 1366x768).end" or "4X (for 1920x1080 and higher).end";
7. Specify the path to the Underground 1 directory and press "Ok";
8. Wait a bit;
9. If you want to install HD LCD, click on the box in the window;
10. Then press "Ok" and Save files.
-Updated all manufactuter logos.
-Updated all secondary car logos.
Peugeot (version 2010 replaced by 1998), Ford (version 2003 replaced by 1976 as original);
Mazda and Hyundai (small changes);
Mitsubishi and Subaru (metal version).
-Updated seconday logos for Peugeot 206, Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 and Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R.
-The mod is divided into 2X and 4X versions.
-Added HD LCD font as a bonus.
Antonio (January 26, 2023 @ 18:41)Would you actually create accurate badges for models? I mean, for example, "CIVIC Si" instead of "HONDA CIVIC" or "206 S16" instead of "PEUGEOT 206" as they say there (I mean, there's already the brand badges that can tell wich model is from, so it makes no sense to put it already into the model badges).
Sklayson (June 17, 2022 @ 20:07)@TsipTseese I searched for manufacturer's logos on the Internet. Model emblems too. If I didn’t find it, then I either looked for a similar font and improved it a little, or used neural networks to improve the quality, or redrawn it myself in Photoshop CS6.
(I can write a little strange, I don’t know English very well and therefore sometimes I use a translator)