2002 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Supersport (Extended Customization)
Comes as either addon or replacement for 911TURBO (DOES NOT USE MODLOADER. USES BINARY INSTEAD).
Base model from NFS World Sparkserver, with some parts from Real Racing 3, Forza Motorsport 4, NFS 2015, Heat, and World (Including base game and Sparkserver).
- Body kits (1) - Custom widebody made by me
- Spoilers (18 unique + vanilla)
- Roof (5) - open side windows, along with paintable, carbon, or no scoop
- Rims (6 custom paintables)
- Interior (40) - Color options
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color Tints
- Brakes (15) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (4) - Carbon variant, base version +carbon, and remove mirrors options
- Attachments (8 slots)
Slot 1: Front Splitter
Slot 2: Roll Cage
Slot 3: Exhausts
Slot 4: Front Mercedes-Benz Badge
Slot 5: Rear Cover
Slot 6: Front Grille Coating
Slot 7: License Plate Location
Slot 8: Rear Diffuser
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- Vinyls may look a bit messy at times
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
DMN - Forza Models where I got spoilers from
GM25 - Real Racing 3, NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models from where I got their spoilers from
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
NFSAddons Reborn Discord Server - Helping me out during the creation of the mod.
Freeroam SparkServer - Base Model
Note: For this mod to work properly, you must install Viper4K's modder resource/global textures pack first.