YTM's Rim Pack [Addon]
v1.5: Made four of the unpaintable rims paintable, improved and altered some rim models, gave LODs to 5zigen Hyper 5ZR, ADR Sokudo10, three HRE rims featured in NFS Carbon, Halibrand Sprint II, Lowenhart LC1, Lowenhart LSR, and edited modscript to fix the issue with game freezing when loading races with opponents. It's because the original modscript does not change SlotMainOverride in HEADLIGHT SlotType if the one already has TIRE in it, and the game becomes confused when both SlotMainOverride and SlotStockOverride are filled with TIRE (thanks to Hard Plus Community for noting this issue)
v1.4: Replaced Advan Super Advan SA3R and Speedline Corse Type 2118 rims with Forza equivalents (SA3R was lowpoly model from Initial D Arcade Stage, while Type 2118 was a highpoly model from Project CARS 3 (I also overlooked it in v1.3, in which it was the only rim with no LODs of any kind (actual LODs or duplicated ones)), some existing rims received LODs, and altered installation endscript to check if the rim pack was already installed or not. I also gave the SA3R rims to have fully paintable variant.
v1.3: 7 new rim styles (6 from new brands, 1 from already existing brand (SSR)), 1 new tire style, changed ADR logo, fixed some rims whose duplicated LODs were accidentally deleted, altered American Racing AR500 mask texture
v1.2: 5 new rim styles (all from existing brands), replaced Shift 1&2 tire styles with new tire textures (due to the fact that I somehow made the seams in Shift 1&2 tire styles textures), some added rims received LODs, slight changes to two rims (RS Watanabe Eight Spoke, Veilside Andrew F)
v1.1: 28 new rim styles (24 from new brands (including OEM brand that includes various stock rims from various cars), 4 from already existing brands), 10 new tire styles, some rim models fixed
Addon rims pack that were converted from NFS Underground 2, NFS Undercover, NFS World, Shift 2 Unleashed, NFS Heat Studio, NFS Unbound, Forza Motorsport 2 & 4, Forza Horizon 4 & 5, Initial D Arcade Stage, Project CARS 3, Drift Spirits, Juiced 2, Real Racing 3, and Sketchfab.
- 41 vanilla rims that now use models from NFS World to enable tire customization
- 184 new rim styles to play with
- 28 tire styles to choose from
Known issues and problems around this mod:
- Due to stable rim style per brand limit is at 11, the icons of rims after 11th style is missing
- It is not compatible with Viper4K's rim pack or any other rim pack that is addon
- Most of added rims lack any LODs and can cause crash if you're using potato PC
- Perhaps not compatible with Aftrmrket Exotics' Tire Textures mods due to the fact that NFS World tire mapping is different than NFS Carbon tire mapping (Aftrmrket Exotics' Tire Textures use NFS Carbon tire mapping)
- NFSMW Unlimiter by nlgzrgn: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/688
- Binary v2.8.3 by MaxHwoy: https://nfsmods.xyz/mod/1638
- Run Binary as an administrator, click on red (User Mode) icon, then pick YTMRimPack.end and look for NFSMW game directory (ignore the errors if there are any)
- nfsu360 for making NFS-CarToolkit
- Oleg for making Zmodeler
- Bandai Namco, Electronic Arts (EA Black Box, Slightly Mad Studios, Ghost Games, Firemonkeys), Sega, Juice Games, Turn 10 Studios, Playground Games for making meshes and textures (rim styles from racing games)
- Guki, Mike Oxmaul/DARKSIDEOPG, DMN, Keihin7/gtb765, GL/Aiden Pirs/Galina Ivanova, Chipicao, GKRacer and Xenn for ripping meshes and textures
- Viper4K - for inspiration and sending me link to Mugen M7 rims (also sending the necessary .fng files made by nlg)
- nlgxzef/nlgzrgn - for .fng files that make all brands to be shown, no matter if player is in backroom or not
- Martin Trafas at Sketchfab - for making Mugen M7 rims model
- dotPDN for making Paint.net
- YochiThMaster333 (me) for converting this car
Derxes (June 03, 2023 @ 20:20)Well sorry but. I don't know how. I'm newbie in this kind of stuff.
YochiThMaster333 (June 03, 2023 @ 19:37)You need to enable it manually in car's .ini file (or _General.ini for cars that don't have their own .ini file) if NFSMW Unlimiter is installed.
Derxes (June 03, 2023 @ 19:36)I can't see any option to change the tyre style. Is it disable due to issues? I did download the newest 1.6.7 version.
YochiThMaster333 (May 22, 2023 @ 21:05)@Facundo00 No.
Facundo00 (May 21, 2023 @ 19:33)Are you going to add the Work Meister S1 3P From NFS Heat or from another game? I really like those wheels
bd086a-YTMRimPackv1-6.7z (Size: 24.19MB) Latest Version
70b49d-YTMRimPackv1-5.7z (Size: 20.42MB) Old Version
ca4887-YTMRimPackv1-4.7z (Size: 20.31MB) Old Version
872791-YTMRimPackv1-3.7z (Size: 20.26MB) Old Version
72412d-YTMRimPackv1-2.7z (Size: 19.02MB) Old Version
29aecb-YTMRimPackv1-1.7z (Size: 18.29MB) Old Version
c97623-YTMRimPack.7z (Size: 14.72MB) Old Version