NFSMW Extra Options
v184.108.40.2060 (Build 9.1; Rev.01)
Source Code: https://github.com/ExOptsTeam/NFSMWExOpts
(Some options are disabled by default. Don't forget to check the 'NFSMWExtraOptionsSettings.ini' file out.)
+ Change Tire Steering Angle in Menus
> You can now change it from the .ini! Get it straight, or turn it around; it's all up to you!
+ NOS Trail Repeat Count
> You don't want to see stretching taillight glows while hitting NOS? Now it's possible!
+ Longer Profile Names
> Instead of the standard 7, you can now have up to 15 characters in your profile names.
> We also enabled the use of special characters in them!
! Don't use any character which isn't allowed in File/Folder names on Windows. Or else, you will be unable to save your profile.
+ Prologue Fix
> You won't get forced to play prologue races again after making some progress anymore.
+ Lap and Opponent Controllers
- You can have from 0 (which makes the race unlimited) to 127 (Really long races) laps.
> Maximum opponents can now be limited with 15 instead of 3. (More than 16 players will crash the game.)
! These options are valid for LAN races, too.
> You can change the variety of opponent car models by changing Maximum Unique Opponent Cars count.
> You can let AI opponents select cop cars!
> You can also have NFS Carbon Style randomizations, without vinyls on cars.
! If you use "Expand Memory Pools" option, you will be able to see all your opponents, instead of just 6.
+ Hide Online from Main Menu
> This option won't have any function until a wild NFSMW server emulator appears. So, you can remove it from the menu.
+ Show Special Vinyl Category
> Custom vinyls that you see on Blacklist rivals' cars; just go install them from the Vinyls menu.
! Some vinyls don't work for some cars.
+ Change Splash Screen Time Limit
> 30 seconds aren't enough? Make it a minute, an hour, maybe a day!
+ Use Drift Camera Angle Everywhere
> Birds eye free roam? Yeah, it's here!
+ Unlock All Things
> This will unlock everything in game. Like a season pass, but it's for FREE!
> You can enable or disable it anytime, just press "F5"!
+ Remove Barriers
> Locked area barriers or route indicators, remove if you don't want them!
+ Carbon-Styled Race Progress
> No more LAPS 1/1! You'll see % progress on 1-lap races now.
+ Enable subtitles for English!
> You want to know what they talk about, but you can't understand what do they say? This is for you!
+ Toggle Headlights and Cop Lights
> Press H to toggle headlights.
> Press O to toggle cop lights.
! If you are playing Most Wanted Online, others will see if your lights are on/off.
+ Save/Load Hot Position
> You can save your place in the world and teleport it when you want.
> Press 'LShift + 1-5' to save, 'LCtrl + 1-5' to load.
> Hot positions are stored in "NFSMW\TRACKS\HotPositionL2RA.hot" file. You can open it with any text editor.
+ Show Debug Car Customize
> Enable the option from config file. It will add My Cars option with Debug icon into Main Menu.
! Be careful. This option can mess with your stock cars, so always add them to My Cars menu before doing anything.
+ Garage Camera Hacks
> Rotate it down to flip that garage upside down.
> Zoom it out to see where you are.
> Enable camera movement on any menu, so you can rotate your car around while you're tuning it.
+ Debug Camera
> Press Backspace to toggle Debug World Camera.
! You can now tweak Turbo and Super Turbo speeds.
> DEBUG WORLD CAMERA CONTROLS:
- NUMPAD 8, 2, 4, 6 -> Move
- NUMPAD 3, 9, 0, DEL(.) -> Rotate
- NUMPAD 1, 7 -> Raise / Lower camera
- NUMPAD - -> Turbo
- NUMPAD + -> Super Turbo
- \ -> Drop Car
> Press PageDown to toggle Debug Watch Car Camera.
> DEBUG WATCH CAR CAMERA CONTROLS:
- NUMPAD + -> switch to next car.
- NUMPAD - -> switch to previous car.
+ Game Speed
> Set game speed!
! It doesn't affect menus.
! Too low and high values will corrupt car physics and control responsiveness.
+ World Animation Speed
> Those trees are waving so fast? Try this option!
+ Starting Cash
> Start with a specified amount of cash. Get rich easily from the start!
! Don't worry, you can still earn 30,000 from prologue races and any amount you want from having NFSU2 installed.
+ Weather Options
> Open the .ini file and go to the [Weather] section. Set it as you like!
+ Windowed Mode
> Run the game in a window instead of full screen.
> Bordered or borderless options are available.
+ Disable Sound/Music
> Mute any game sound, just with 2 ini options.
+ Show Hidden Tracks
> Open the .ini file. In the [Menu] section, enable ShowHiddenTracks option.
> It will show hidden tracks in Quick Race mode.
! You can also play prologue races and challenge series events with this option.
! Be careful! Your race tracks will appear in a different order when this option is enabled.
+ Force-enable Black Edition features.
> You don't need to have an "INGAMEC.BUN" file! Just enable ForceBlackEdition option from the .ini file and you're good to go!
+ Visual Treatment settings!
> The game is too yellow? Just mix it with some blue using these new options from .ini file.
! You can find some settings here: https://gist.github.com/nlgzrgn/bd46fee0ef11594ea1839977bcf537b0
+ Maximum Performance feature in Career Performance Shop
> Just press 2 to buy the best parts for your car.
! Be careful! It doesn't have a check for already installed parts.
+ Remove Busted Screen Frame
> If you want to use frameless Busted screen from NFS Carbon, this option will help you.
! You can also remove the face censor (pixelation) from it!
+ Load Every Save Game
> You don't need to fix the checksum or revert back to unmodded game files. Just copy them in and load.
+ Replay Blacklist Boss Races
> You want to beat Razor again? Now it's possible.
+ Pursuit Action Mode! (Roadblocks and Support Units in Quick Races)
> Police units in races are now equal with the units in free roam!
> As a result, pursuits in races are now harder!
+ Change Car Model Size (FOR FUN)
> RC Cars on Rockport? Yeah, it's possible now.
! Light dummies and collisions won't be affected.
! Semi trucks with trailers will look strange.
+ Advanced Traffic Density Controllers
> You can now change traffic density values for Low, Medium and High settings.
+ Fixed Some Vanilla Game Bugs
> You can use open-wheel cars now! Disappearing wheels issue is fixed.
> Fixed crash, 2nd controller and black screen for Split Screen mode. (ONLY FOR EXPERTS.)
> Fixed bounty amount and message for Police Helicopter.
> Fixed 0 bounty for x10 and higher heat levels.
> Fixed infinite mass of some vehicles and objects.
> Added an experimental fix for missing car skins. (ONLY FOR EXPERTS.)
> Enabled unused Busted NISs by fixing a bug in the chooser function.
! Some of these fixes can be disabled from .ini file. Other ones are enabled automatically.
+ Play Burger King challenge without entering the "burgerking" cheat code.
> Just enable the UnlockBurgerKingChallenge option from .ini and go eat some burgers!
+ Auto Drive
> Press F6 and your car will go on its own.
+ Debug and Preset Car Categories
> Debug has some special cars, Black Edition and Challenge Series cars.
! Cars may vary between save games.
> Preset has BMW M3 GTR from career start. (Low performance)
+ Change Challenge Series Bin Index (ONLY FOR EXPERTS)
> Change the ChallengeSeriesBlacklist option from .ini and you'll get race events of any blacklist as challenge series.
+ Ultimate Force Heat Level Hack
> Press F7 to enable heat level override, which will change minimum* and maximum* heat level limits and let you get up to x10!
! This option can be force-enabled from .ini file.
> Press PageUp to change your heat level if you want.
> Press Scroll Lock to enable/disable cops on the fly.
* See the config file.
! x0 doesn't appear on HUD.
+ Randomize Count
> Don't want to wait for 30 randomizations? You can change the randomize count for the Random Races.
+ Freeze Car Hack
1) Go to the any* Car Select menu.
2) Find the car you like.
3) While it's on screen, press F4.
4) Start any Quick Race (Select any car, you'll get the frozen one.) or Challenge Series event (With your superfast Pizza delivery car! :D), or go for a Free Roam**.
* Don't try to select a car from the Add New Car option on My Cars menu. Select it from already added ones.
** If you get the cops' attention in Career Mode, disable the Car Hack pressing F4 key. So, your game will not crash after pursuit.
! You can even use locked cars with this option!
+ Rog in Blacklist 15 (ONLY FOR EXPERTS)
> Change the MaximumBlacklistRival option from ini, open the Blacklist 15 menu and select him (#16).
! His race and milestones sections are empty, also, his bio is wrong.
! Don't try to see his car or movie from the bio screen. Your game will crash.
> An experimental fix is added to prevent crashes for unexistent blacklist rivals (bins).
+ Time Of Day
> You can now set the time of day from Video Options, just like in X360 release.
! This option will replace your Level of Detail slider.
+ Better Random Races
> It makes more cars and tracks available in random races (Quick Play) mode.
+ NFSU2-Styled Look Back Camera
> If you enable this option, HUD won't disappear when you look back.
+ 100 Stock Cars in New Save Games
> You don't need to hack your game to get these fancy cars!
> Just toggle ShowAllCarsInFE option and start a new save game.
+ No Catch Up (EXPERIMENTAL)
> This option aims to disable catch up.
! It's experimental and needs confirmation.
+ No Rev Limiter
> Achieve better top speeds! Squeeze the most juice from your powerful engine!
+ Selectable Marker Count
> If 2 isn't enough for you, you are not alone. Set the count of markers you get after boss races as you like.
+ Speedbreaker Tweaks
> You can now set the fill speed limit, fill time and mass for your speedbreaker.
+ Show Non-Pursuit Cops in Minimap
> Another Carbon-Style hack, right? Actually, this one comes from X360 debug build.
> Change your path to avoid cops!
+ Infraction Speed Limits
> You can now set the limits for Speeding, Excessive Speeding and Reckless Driving infractions.
+ Skip Career Intro
> You can skip prologue races and have 2 cars (BMW M3 GTR E46 and Porsche 911 GT2 (996)) in your safehouse.
! IMPORTANT! If you disable this option and load a save with this option enabled, it will start you from prologue.
+ Multiple Instances
> You can now multiple instances of the game at the same time, without needing to copy the executable several times!
> This may be useful if you are trying to replicate cars in your other save games and stuff.
+ Skip NISs
> You can now skip some of the NIS scenes! (Scenes that aren't movies)
+ Freeze Camera
> You caught a nice angle and don't want to lose it? Press Scroll Lock and it will lock the camera for you!
+ Expand Memory Pools
> You won't be limited with 7 players cars anymore! It may also help with the performance on high-end systems. Enable it and enjoy!
Also check out:
> Extra Options playlist on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBdsYBar_LAYXWejdHI3XPjlySAESUr6i
! Before installation, make sure that you're using v1.3 speed.exe (5,75 MB (6.029.312 bytes)).
If not, just search "NFS Most Wanted NO DVD Crack RELOADED" on Google, Bing or any search engine you like.
! If you need further help, just check this video and its description out:
Now you can install the Extra Options. Just follow these steps:
1) Select "dinput8.dll" file and "scripts" folder in the archive.
2) Copy them to your NFSMW Installation Folder. (Use Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V / Cmd+C, Cmd+V / Strg+C, Strg+V; Right-Click > Copy; via xcopy command on CMD; or how do you like it.)
3) (Optional) Edit the NFSMWExtraOptionsSettings.ini file.
4) Run NFSMW.
5) And do whatever you want!
!IMPORTANT: If your game is installed in a restricted directory (For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted), you have 3 options to make ExOpts work properly:
1) Run your game as administrator.
2) Move your whole game installation to somewhere unrestricted. (Like, E:\Games\NFSMW)
3) Take ownership of your game directory. (Check out: https://www.intowindows.com/add-take-ownership-to-right-click-menu-in-windows-10/ )
Changelog: (+ Addition, * Change, ! Attention, - Deletion)
v220.127.116.110 (Build 9.1; Rev.01) :
+ Added an option to enable unused Busted NISs.
v18.104.22.1688 (Build 9.1; Rev.00) :
- Removed more leftovers for the features that were removed in v22.214.171.1247.
v126.96.36.1997 (Build 9.1; Rev.00) :
- Removed Show Tollbooth, Show Challenge and Show More Race Options features. They will get transferred to Race Fixes.
- Removed Show More Customization Options feature. It will get transferred to Unlimiter.
v188.8.131.527 (Build 9; Rev.01) : (Merge pull request #57 from MilesDipperion/master) (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
+ Added an option to change cash award from playing NFS Underground 2.
v184.108.40.2067 (Build 9; Rev.00) :
+ Added an option to change tire steering angle in menus.
+ Added an option to change NOS Trail Repeat Count.
+ Added an option to allow longer profile names.
+ Added an option to fix an issue when the user is forced to play DDay (prologue) events even if they have done so.
- Removed LAN race fixes. (From now on, they will be available in NFSMW Race Fixes.)
* Thread (hotkey detection and other stuff) is moved to the main loop of the game.
* ShowMoreCustomizationOptions is now disabled by default.
v220.127.116.118 (Build 8; Rev.00) :
* Fixed an issue with Immobile Collisions Fox. (wrong ini entry)
v18.104.22.1687 (Build 8; Rev.00) :
* Changed defaults for some settings.
* Replaced "Advanced Force Heat Level" hack with "Ultimate Force Heat Level" hack.
+ Added toggle cops option for Ultimate Force Heat Level hack.
+ Added Freeze Camera option.
+ Added an option to expand memory pools.
* Fixed default button issue with hot position dialog boxes.
* Re-added main thread delay. (Should fix lag issues from v7.)
* Changed cop lights and headlights methods with more proper ones.
- Removed brightness settings for them.
* Fixed an issue with Load Any Save Game hack. Non-Extra Options users now should be able to load save games from Extra Options users.
- Removed Time bug fix.
v22.214.171.12478 (Build 7; Rev.01) : (Merge pull request #32 from berkay2578/master) (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
+ Added Purchased Car Limit.
v126.96.36.1999 (Build 7; Rev.01) :
+ Added an option to skip NIS scenes.
* Fixed disambiguation between "Headlights" and "HeadLights".
v188.8.131.528 (Build 7; Rev.01) :
* Changed default values and comments for some ini options.
* Fixed an issue with SelectableMarkerCount option.
v184.108.40.2067 (Build 7; Rev.01) :
+ Added Debug Watch Car camera.
+ Added an option to let AI opponents select more cars.
+ Added an option to make car randomizations work like NFS Carbon. (Random cars without vinyls)
+ Added an option to show unique visual parts in customization shop.
+ Added an option to show "Time Of Day" in Video Options menu.
+ Added an option to make more cars and events available in random races.
+ Added NFSU2 Style Look Back camera.
+ Added options to change Debug Camera Turbo and Super Turbo speeds.
+ Added an option to have 100 cars in car lot with new save games.
+ Added an experimental option to remove catch up. (Needs confirmation)
+ Added an option to remove rev limiter. (Better top speeds!)
+ Added an option to change selectable marker count after beating Blacklist rivals.
+ Added some tweaks for speedbreaker.
+ Added an option to show non-pursuit cops in minimap.
+ Added an option to remove player's face pixelation from busted screen.
+ Added speed limit controllers for Speeding, Excessive Speeding and Reckless Driving infractions.
+ Added time bug fix.
+ Added an experimental car skin fix. (ONLY FOR EXPERTS)
+ Added a fix for immobile collisions / infinite mass of some objects.
+ Added bordered windowed mode.
+ Added an option to skip Career Intro.
+ Added an option to let users execute multiple instances of the game at the same time.
* Fixed crash issue for blacklist menu when ReplayBlacklistRaces is enabled.
* Reworked Cops option into Heat Level option, like in PS2 Alpha 124.
* Reworked ShowHiddenTracks option with a new race list generation method.
* ShowHiddenTracks option is now independent from UnlockAllThings.
* Fixed visibility and position of Maximum Performance button for career customization.
* Reworked ShowAllCustomizationsForAllCars to ShowMoreCustomizationOptions.
v220.127.116.112 (Build 6; Rev.03) : (Merge pull request #23 from xan1242/master) (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
+ Added EventID prints from development build.
v18.104.22.1681 (Build 6; Rev.03) : (Merge pull request #22 from xan1242/master) (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
* New takeover string method.
v22.214.171.1240 (Build 6; Rev.03) : (Merge pull request #21 from xan1242/master) (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
+ Added DialogInterfaceHook for proper dialog creation.
- Removed some useless injector functions.
* Made better use of injector.
+ Added proper function definitions to some functions.
+ Added a better Copyright string slipstreaming method.
* Fixed up some limiters to loop instead.
* Some other misc. stuff.
v126.96.36.1998 (Build 6; Rev.03) :
* Fixed an issue with Cops option for Speedtrap races.
* Reverted back to old compilation settings. (Increased ASI size again) (That should fix DLL issues, sorry Xan.)
v188.8.131.527 (Build 6; Rev.03) :
+ Added Pursuit Action Mode.
v184.108.40.2068 (Build 6; Rev.02) :
- Removed an unnecessary file (30 MB) from Source Code. (nlgzrgn accidentally pushed it. Sorry for that.)
! No script-side changes are made.
v220.127.116.117 (Build 6; Rev.02) :
+ Added replay blacklist races option.
v18.104.22.1687 (Build 6; Rev.01) : (SOURCE CODE ONLY RELEASE)
+ Fixed bounty amount and message for Police Helicopter.
+ Fixed 0 bounty for x10 and higher heat levels.
+ Added prologue races into Show Hidden Tracks option.
+ Added Debug World Camera.
+ Added an option to force-enable Black Edition mode.
+ Added Starting Cash option.
+ Added an option to use Maximum Performance in Career Performance Shop.
+ Added AI opponents options for Tollbooth races.
* Renamed "ShowCops" option as "ShowMoreRaceOptions".
* You can now disable Save/Load Hot Position hotkeys.
+ Added Visual Treatment options from nlgzrgn's abandoned NFSMW Graphics script mod.
+ Added an option to show Debug Car Customize on Main Menu.
+ Added an option to unlock everything.
- Removed Unlock All Tracks option.
+ Disabled hash and modded game checks for save games. You can now load any save game.
- Removed "Widescreen Splash Image" option. (Use the latest widescreen fix to bring it back.)
+ Added an option to hide Busted screen frame.
+ Implemented dialog boxes.
+ Added Maximum Unique Opponent Cars option.
+ Added game state check for some functions and their hotkeys.
* Decreased ASI file size.
* Changed additional copyright text.
* Changed version system (from Build X.Y; Rev.Z-W to vX.Y.Z.W) for GitHub.
v22.214.171.1247 (Build 5; Rev.02) :
* Fixed a possible problem with Car Size hack.
v126.96.36.1997 (Build 5; Rev.01) :
+ Added Traffic Density Controllers.
+ Fixed disappearing wheels bug.
+ Added Garage Camera Hacks.
+ Added an option to change World Animation Speed.
+ Added car model size modifiers. (FOR FUN)
+ Added "Hot Position Saver/Loader".
+ Added Felicopters.
- Removed Felicopters back, it was too confusing for last users.
* Fixed Split Screen mode crash, black screen and 2nd controller. (Didn't add it to menu yet. ONLY FOR EXPERTS.)
* Fixed overwrite issue of Misc options.
* Fixed Lap Controllers and Car Categories aren't working on LAN Lobby.
* Changed string editing method to a more proper one. (Copyright will be in English.)
v188.8.131.528 (Build 4; Rev.04) :
* Fixed crash when you select a paintable vinyl when Special Vinyl Category is enabled.
* Changed the string used for "Drift" camera name. It now uses a leftover string from Language Files. (Note: It's uppercase.)
v184.108.40.2067 (Build 4; Rev.03) :
+ Added "Challenge Series Bin" option. (For experts only.)
+ Added an experimental fix for Unexistent Blacklist crash.
+ Added "General Rain Amount" and "Road Reflection Amount" into Weather options.
* Fixed an issue with "Maximum Blacklist Rival" option for new save games.
* Fixed minimap for "Remove Neon Barriers" option.
* Fixed Road Reflection for "Always Rain" option.
* Fixed some issues with Car Hack.
v220.127.116.119 (Build 4; Rev.02) : (Unreleased build)
+ Fixed LAN track selection for Tollbooth, Lap Knockout, Speedtrap and Challenge game modes.
+ Fixed LAN race info for Tollbooth, Lap Knockout, Speedtrap and Challenge game modes.
* Increased maximum randomize count limit from 256 to 500.
* Decreased maximum opponents count limit from 126 to 15. (More than 15 crashes the game.)
* Seperated “Show Tollbooth” and “Show Challenge” options.
* Seperated “Unlock All Tracks” and “Show Hidden Tracks” options.
v18.104.22.1688 (Build 4; Rev.01) : (Unreleased build)
! Changed some .ini entries.
+ Added "Show Online Options" option. (Experimental)
+ Added "Show Subtitles for English Language" option.
+ Added brightness settings for Cop Lights and Headlights.
* Fixed Cop Lights and Headlights statuses are not being loaded.
+ Added "Show All Customization Options For All(?) Cars" option.
+ Added "Advanced Force Heat Level Hack".
- Removed "Simple Force Heat Level Hack".
- Removed starting heat level option from quick race. (To fix a bug)
+ Added "Heat Level Override" option.
+ Added some weather options to edit rain.
+ Added options from ModLoader. (I don't know who is saying the last word.)
+ Added Debug and Preset car categories to Car Select screen.
+ Added "Enable Hidden Camera Modes" option.
+ Added an option to change time limit of Splash Screen.
+ Added an option to use unused Widescreen Splash image.
+ Added "Carbon-Style Race Progress" option.
+ Added "Auto Drive" option.
+ Added special vinyl category to vinyl selection menu.
+ Added "Unlock All Tracks" option.
+ Added "Unlock Burger King Challenge" option.
* Fixed empty icon bug for Quick Race Track Select screen.
* Made a change on "Show Tollbooth" option. Now it also adds Challenge mode to menu.
* Fixed (froze) "Cops" option to "On" for Challenge race mode to fix "Stuck on Loading Screen" bug.
* Removed more traces of "Widescreen Fix" from source code.
- Removed source code from archive.
! From now on, source code will be uploaded to GitHub.
v22.214.171.1247 (Build 3 Final Release) :
+ Added "Show Tollbooth on Quick Race Menu" option.
+ Added "Show Cops on Track Options Menu" option.
+ Added "Hide Online from Main Menu" option.
+ Added "Randomize Count" option.
+ Added "Headlights" option.
* When you change the Cop lights or headlights option in game, it will be saved to the .ini file.
+ Added "Allow changing lap count for KO" option.
+ Added "Remove barriers" option from nlgzrgn's previous script which he's made for the testing purposes.
- Removed "Force Tollbooth" option.
- Removed "Force-Enable Cops in Quick Race" option.
* When you change the Heat Level, starting heat level will be changed for "cops enabled" quick races.
* Reworked .ini file.
+ Added version check. The script will give an error and detach itself if you're using the wrong .exe.
v126.96.36.1990 (Build 3 Pre-Release) :
! First official release!
+ Added Car Hack (Freeze Car) option.
+ Added Cop Lights option.
+ Added config file to edit hotkeys and controllers.
* Made changes for force heat level option. Now it uses seperate keys to enable option and to change heat level.
! Fixed "msvcp/r120d.dll" thing. The script is now building in release mode.
+ Added Max Blacklist Rival controller. Now you can see #16 Rog!
+ Added Maximum Lap and Opponent controllers for Random Race.
+ Added Game Speed option.
! Bugs & Crashes can/will occur, because it's a pre-release version.
v188.8.131.527 (Build 2) :
+ Added Simple Force Heat Level Hack.
v184.108.40.2067 (Build 1) :
+ Initial release.
- Dennis Stanistan
- 7ndrew (TD07)
- Dennis Stanistan
- ThunderTHR (BloodyThunderX)
- Zyr3X (Vector X)
- Eclipse 72Rus (CorvetteZ06)
- NTGV 80.8
- @everyone in ExOpts Discord server
...and others (if we've forgotten any) for other stuff.
This mod is licensed under GNU/GPLv3. So, you can use the source code and improve it, but don't forget to credit "ExOpts Team" as the original creator.
If you find any issue, just post it here:
You can also send your improvements from GitHub as well:
Don’t try to steal our mod in any way.
If you will upload this archive somewhere else; you can add a read me and customize the .ini comments (Texts after “//”) for your language.
But please don’t delete any file from this download.
© 2021 ExOpts Team - No rights reserved. ;)
Emre (December 30, 2020 @ 10:46)Is it possible to add "remove jump to safehouse option" from the menu?
Fast travel breaks the immersion and feels like a cheat to avoid the cops after the race.
PhanTimo01 (December 28, 2020 @ 07:57)Please forgive the dumb question but I don't see this option available anymore :
I can't enable heat levels in quick races, can anyone help please.
LBPPlayer7 (December 26, 2020 @ 18:37)@DrunkFox ShowMoreCustomizationOptions is apparently now disabled by default. You should be able to re-enable it by adding the entry back into the INI.
Ericsson (December 21, 2020 @ 20:13)@DrunkFox same
DrunkFox (December 14, 2020 @ 01:36)It's all good and all but i cant use my upgradeable M3 GTR because in this release "ShowMoreCustomizationOptions" option is nowhere to be seen in the ini file. Please tell me if there is a change and it will be added to other options like the unlimiter.ini or racefix.ini. I hope you see this comment soon so I can enjoy my upgradable M3 GTR again and congrats on the new features added :D
958e2f-NFSMW ExOpts Download.zip (Size: 391 bytes) Latest Version
b3c814-NFSMW ExOpts v220.127.116.119.zip (Size: 717.94KB) Old Version
148a0a-NFSMW ExOpts v18.104.22.1688.zip (Size: 717.81KB) Old Version
8a1997-NFSMW ExOpts v22.214.171.1248.zip (Size: 717.8KB) Old Version
9d899c-NFSMW ExOpts Download.zip (Size: 391 bytes) Old Version