[NFS: MW] Honda Civic Si (EG6)
Car Name: Honda Civic Si (EG6)
Base Model: Forza Motorsports 4
Unlock Condition: Available from the start
- 03-12-22: Re-released with updated parts
- 04-12-22: Floatiing steering wheel fixed
- Bodykits: Stock + 10 Kits
- Spoilers: Vanilla + 7 Custom Spoiler
- Hoods: Vanilla + New Custom Hoods
- Rims: All Vanilla Rims
- Roofs: 1 New Roof Style
- Brakelights: Stock + 1 Alternate Brakelights
- Headlights: Stock + 4 Custom Headlight
- Roof Scoops: No
- Slot 1: Driver Seat
- Slot 2: Passenger Seat
- Slot 3: Interior Accesories
- Slot 4: Window Net
- Slot 5: Rear Side Window
- Slot 6: Roof Rack
- Slot 7: Hood Pin
- Stock Color Option
- 512x & 1024x vinyls
- Custom liveries in Unique vinyl category
- Working decals
- Working brakelights
- Working headlights
- New performance data
Make sure you already have Binary, VLT-Ed, & NFS: MW Unlimiter installed. The installation is very easy.
1. Open your Binary & select "User Mode"
2. Choose "Binary Data Install.end"
3. Select your MW folder
4. Choose the optional option
5. Save, but don't run your game yet
6. Open your Vlt-Ed and then import the "VLT Data Install.nfsms"
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page & select which MW you're using
8. Close the window & then save it
9. Open your MW
10. Create a new save & have fun
Q: How to fix "X Language.bin doesn't exist" error?
A: It shouldn't be happened again with my new updated Binary script. But just in case if it's happened: Download, extract & put all this Language.bin ffile in your MW "LANGUAGE" folder
Q: Modloader version when?
Q: Can I use Ed & Binary car addon together?
A: You better install the Ed car mod manually using Binary
Q: Can I include this car to my modpack?
A: Depends, ask me on Discord first, Vee#0875
- RisaDriftR (Bodykit)
- Crimson Cat (Bodykit)
- UndercoverBoy833 (Dinka Kanjo SJ part)
- KenjaMago (Custom performance)
- arushan (mwgc)
- MaxHwoy (Binary)
- nlgzrgn (Unlimiter, ExOpts, modified mwgc & parts)
- nfsu360 (VltEd)
- Someone else that I forgot lmao
EldITheSaint (January 21, 2023 @ 11:02)could you convert it to carbon?
carmon096 (December 13, 2022 @ 22:11)Hello good afternoon
When are they going to release the mod for the Honda Integra Type R (DC2) or the Honda Civic Type R (EP3) since I'm looking forward to trying it out and giving my opinion on the result and what mistakes need to be corrected.
It's okay for me to send you this message, it's not to criticize, it's just a question and nothing more.