[NFSUB] Camera Toolkit
Tested only on LICENSED non-trial version of game with the latest updates installed. No support for cracked or trial versions to be expected.
- Free mode.
- Attach to car.
- Look at car.
- Force LOD.
- Game speed, allows changing game's speed or pause it entirely.
- Create camera nodes and play tracks in each mode.
- Hide in-game HUD to make clean shots.
- All parts optional, meaning you can remove all of them from your car.
- No vinyl restrictions, makes all vinyls paintable and mirrorable.
- No item restrictions, removes all restrictions from visual car parts, meaning you can now, for example,
combine bumpers and fenders that are not meant to be installed together.
- All items purchasable, makes all items to have purchasable flag set to true, for example unlock some character poses.
- No ignore UI item tag, removed IgnoreUI tag from all items, for example legendary parts on S14 are now visible.
- Various Visual Environment settings.
- Animation controller.
How to use:
1. Drop "CameraToolKit" folder anywhere on your PC.
1.1 (Optional) Edit hotkeys in the "Data/CameraToolKit.ini" to your liking.
1.2 (Optional) Make a backup of your savegame in Documents\Need For Speed(TM) Unbound
2. Launch the game and alt-tab.
3. Launch "CameraToolKit.exe".
4. Go back to the game window.
Toggle UI - F1
Toggle camera - F2
Toggle HUD - Caps Lock
Pause game - F5
Add camera node - 1
PlayTrack - 2
StopTrack - 3
Move camera up - Y
Move camera down - H
Move camera left - J
Move camera right - L
Move camera forward - I
Move camera backward - K
Roll camera left - U
Roll camera right - O
Increase FOV - -
Decrease FOV - =
Toggle checked - Num 5
Toggle hood - Num 8
Toggle left door - Num 4
Toggle right door - Num 6
Toggle trunk - Num 2
Toggle left window - Num 7
Toggle right window - Num 9
You are NOT allowed to distribute or reupload this mod.
- Dear ImGui by Omar Cornut
- PolyHook by Stephen Eckels
- Cinematic Tools by Matti Hietanen
For any questions or details on how to use - join my Discord server.
Made by ARCHIE
- Added visuals tab
- Added depth of filed
- Added outdoor lighting
- Added shaders
- Added console log output
- Added UI scale
- Updated to latest game version
- Added shadowmap resolution
- Fixed camera being stuck when game is freezed
- Fixed potential crash when using attach to car mode in multiplayer
- Fixed camera issue that made some world decals dissapear
- Added Animation Controller
- Fixed camera rotation hotkeys
- Fixed an issue, when camera could attach to cars other then player's car.
- Fixed camera movement when game is freezed
- Fixed no vinyl restrictions
- Added toggle all checked parts hot key
- Animation slider will now show the state when part is toggled
- Added hide character feature
- Added settings window
TyrantAJ (March 27, 2023 @ 02:54)Please update this tool.The game has a new update, using this tool will cause the game to crash.
eric90716 (March 21, 2023 @ 14:05)Seems new update let when using this tool crash. Please fix it soon,thanks
Raintsly (February 05, 2023 @ 17:10)thats what it is. I just checked. Anybody else ever encounter this problem before?
Archie (February 05, 2023 @ 16:14)Check the process name in task manager, it should be NeedForSpeedUnbound.exe
Raintsly (February 05, 2023 @ 15:58)I have the full version of the game. Im not sure why it cant find it. Do i need to be offline?
91679e-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.3.0.rar (Size: 1.2MB) Latest Version
4919cb-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.2.1.rar (Size: 1.18MB) Old Version
2fe8f0-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.2.0.rar (Size: 1.18MB) Old Version
eceb55-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.1.2.rar (Size: 1.17MB) Old Version
7fb4f8-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.1.1.rar (Size: 1.16MB) Old Version
f5a473-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.1.0.rar (Size: 1.16MB) Old Version
db12c0-[NFSUB]CameraToolKit_1.0.0.rar (Size: 1.15MB) Old Version