Hyundai Genesis Coupe '13
For NFS Prostreet
Car from Forza Horizon 2
Replace : Infiniti G35 (G35)
Everything apart roof scoops
- Driver from NFS PS
- Liberty Walk spoiler as Spoiler #402
- Cusom-made bodykits and Pandem widebody
- Custom aftermarket hoods
- New performance data
- Proper brakelight glass
- Accurate UV Mapping
- Stock autosculpt rim options.
- Anti-theft 3D logo
! WARNING !
Remember to backup your original files before installing any mod , in case you want to revert the game to its original state, for example.
1. Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "install" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been installed.
2. Open NFS Vlt-Ed v4.5 (with admin rights if you're on Windows 7 or higher) , then open the folder by clicking "File" , then "Open" and select the folder of your game.
Click "File" , then "Import" and select " ModScript ", select "genesis 2013.nfsms" in the folder of the mod.
3.Then click on "Close" once the script is imported , and click on "file" , then save. You're ready to play , now ! :D
1.Run "Install.exe" with admin rights , then click on "Uninstall" and select the folder where you installed NFSPS. A dialog box should appear to confirm that the mod has been uninstalled.
2.In NFS-VltEd , go to "Game" and select "Restore Backups", and select "Yes". Then save , and close the software.
USE ONLY THE SOFTWARES INCLUDED IN THE ARCHIVE, WITH ADMINISTRATION PRIVILEGES, OTHERWISE THE CONFIG FILES WON'T WORK.
If you have trouble extracting the archives , use 7-Zip instead of WinRAR. I use it because it gives a higher compression ratio , which is useful to upload big files.
For those who ask "why the .zip file doesn't open with WinRAR" , "the archive is corrupted/damaged" : use 7-Zip. It's more convenient.
Oleg - Zmodeler
DMN, Turn10, D3NKE for the mesh and textures
Me for some models and textures
Black Box for these awesome games
NFSU360 - NFS:PS ModTools v1.1 / NFS Vlt-Ed 4.5
Eclipse72Rus for introducing me into NFSPS modding
REN3SiS for his installer
Adobe for Photoshop