2023 Ferrari Daytona SP3 (Unlimiter v4 Supported Extended Customization)
Base model from Real Racing 3, with some parts from NFS 2015, Heat, and World (Including base game and Sparkserver).
- Body kits (1) - Custom widebody made by me
- Spoilers (30 unique + vanilla)
- Hoods (1) - Stock carbon variant
- Roof (2) - Painted roof and open top variants
- Roof scoops
- Rims (9 custom paintables)
- Interior (40) - Color options
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color Tints
- Brakes (15) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (4) - Carbon and paint combinations and remove mirrors
- Attachments (6 slots)
Slot 1: Top part behind roof
Slot 2: Exhaust material
Slot 3: Badging removal
Slot 4: Middle part of front bumper (originally carbon fiber)
Slot 5: Splitter (paintable variant)
Slot 6: License plate location
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
- Vinyls may look a bit messy at times
- Optional green carbon Italy livery included (can replace any non-paintable livery)
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To improve this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
Blender - Software used to work with the model and create the mod.
.CSB - CSR2 models where I got their spoilers from
GM25 - Real Racing 3, NFS Heat and NFS 2015 models
nfsu360 - NFS CarToolKit software used to export the model and textures into .bin files.
Freeroam SparkServer - Some of the customization parts
1: January 25, 2023
- Fixed HandlingRating order that was previously in the wrong order
2: July 4th, 2023
Unlimiter v4 Support: Custom light flares and custom rims support enabled for Unlimiter v4 compatibility
InfinityMain (January 03, 2023 @ 20:55)@ed13 when possible, I will try to do that.
For starters though, I would recommend converting cars from Need For Speed World first.