2004 Porsche Carrera GT (Extended Customization Update)
Base model from NFS Carbon/Most Wanted, with some parts from NFS Heat and World
- Body kits (4) - Ported from NFS Carbon
- Spoilers (5 unique + vanilla Carrera/Ford GT)
- Hoods (all from base game + stock carbon variant)
- Rims (9 custom paintables)
- Interior (40) - Color options
- Headlights (15) - Color tints
- Taillights (13) - Color Tints ( with improved taillight texture from NFS World)
- Brakes (15) - Caliper colors
- Side Mirrors (2) - Carbon variant and remove option
- Attachments (3 slot)
Slot 1: Engine Cover
Slot 2: Engine Color
Slot 3: Headlight Layer
- Performance (remains unedited)
- Vinyls (not included, but you can use whatever is installed as compatibility remains intact)
- Window Tint
- Custom Gauges
Installation instructions are on the ReadMe file.
1. To convert this mod into other games.
2. To impove this mod by adding more customization into the mod or improving performance.
3. To add this car into repacks such as Redux, Remasters, Pepega Mod, etc.
- Valen2006 and trackmaniamatt for the original conversion
- trackmaniamatt for the model and permission to use and further improve the mod.
- Avalanche for letting trackmaniamatt know about missing exhaust markers.
- MaxHwoy for Binary v2, which is a stable and great tool to edit Global data for NFS games.
- NFSF1McLaren for letting trackmaniamatt know about the face orientation issue.
- The Blender Foundation for Blender, where the editing work is done.
- nlgxzef for original edits to the car.
- Valen2006 for exporting the kits from NFS Carbon.
- nfsu360 for NFS-CarToolkit, NFS-VltEd, NFS-TexEd and NFSU2/MW Texture Compiler, which make modding the game just easier.
- The Blender Foundation for Blender, where most of the conversion was done.
- KenjaMago for pointing out the exhaust marker issues to trackmaniamatt.
- GM25 for parts from NFS Heat models
Note: For this mod to work properly, you must install Viper4K's modder resource/global textures pack first.
1 - 01/06/2023
- Updated left, right, and rear window materials to improve window damage upon collisions