NFSUG2 - Beta Visuals
This mod will try to make your game look more like OPM/PS2 Demo version.
ATTENTION: This mod in its current form is more a proof-of-concept, although you can use it for regular playthroughs if you can tolerate some of the bugs.
NOTE: It's recommended, that the path to your game folder does not contain any cyrillic letters, or any symbols like dot, and your game is not on a system drive.
This mod is compatible with:
- Widescreen Fix
- HD Reflections
- HUD Resizer
- Shader materials pack
Visit discord server to keep up with community!
======== BUGS/ISSUES/TODO ========
- Make this not proof-of-concept (probably never going to happen)
- Fix occasional fog issue (probably never going to happen because funny depth buffers)
- Fix occasional minimap issue
- Make dynamic fog color switch
======== CHANGELOG ========
==== VERSION 0.2 ====
- Orange fog was adjusted to be more correct to beta
- Everything ReShade related was moved to "scripts" folder
- Added ASI Loader
==== VERSION 0.1 ====
- Currently done in a very messy way using NFS UG1 Redux shaders: teal/green, blue/purple, orange & white fog color presets.
- Replaced every sky texture to a night one.
======== CREDITS ========
- elaymm4 (Most of the mod)
- AMTxDRxRL (NFS UG1 Redux shaders)
- Xanvier (Xan1242) (NFS ReShade fork)
- crosire (ReShade)
- nfsu360 (NFS-TexEd)
- DpaKc (ReShade to "scripts" folder tip)
- ThirteenAG (ASI Loader)
Tony777 (February 26, 2023 @ 09:47)With all respect to this work, I'm saying NO - to Reshade fog effects. Am continuing to use the "Beta Map" mod, forcing to rain all the time and getting the same fog effects, but in their natural view.
HarGabt (January 11, 2023 @ 06:44)@zarus1997 This happens when trying to unpack via explorer, you need to open the package with 3rd party software like WinRar or 7-Zip. Explorer will throw out the 0x80004005 error.
zarus1997 (January 10, 2023 @ 20:45)
cannot be copied