[NFS: C] Ford Crown Victoria
Car Name: Ford Crown Victoria
Base Model: Need for Speed: Unbound
- 18-01-23: Released
- Front Bumper: Stock + 52 custom front bumper
- Rear Bumper: Stock + 32 custom rear bumper
- Skirt: Stock + 12 custom skirt
- Bodykit: Stock + 5 bodykit
- Spoiler: 11 custom spoiler
- Hood: 12 custom hood
- Interior: Stock + 2 custom interior
- Roof: Stock + 1 custom roof
- Brakelight: Stock + 4 custom brakelight
- Headlight: Stock + 2 custom headlight
- Side Mirror: Stock + 18 New custom mirror
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Roof Spoiler
- Roof Attachments
- Boot Option
Make sure you already have Binary, VLT-Ed, & NFS: C Unlimiter installed. The installation is very easy.
1. Open your Binary & select "User Mode"
2. Choose "Binary Data Install.end"
3. Select your Carbon folder
4. Save, but don't run your game yet
5. Open your Vlt-Ed and then import the "VLT Data Install.nfsms"
6. Click install
7. Close the window & then save it
8. Open your Carbon
9. Create a new save & have fun
Q: Why you didn't include the Legendary Custom body kit?
A: I want to, I tried but it doesn't look right for me. So I cut that kit
Q: Why the car looks so big
A: Crown Vic in general is a big, chonky, walking brick car. I already compare it with the one in NFS: World & the size is exactly the same
Q: Most Wanted version when?
A: Terminator Vasya took care the MW port of this mod
Q: Can I use Ed & Binary car addon together?
A: You better install the Ed car mod manually using Binary
Q: Can I include this car to my modpack?
A: Depends, ask me on Discord first, Vee#0875
- ASC (NFS: Unbound model)
- Flatto Catto (The Crew 2 model & Toyota Chaser BN Sports kit)
- KenjaMago (Custom performance)
- LossTunes (Bride Vios III model)
- RisaDriftR (Beta tester)
- Tork98 (Beta tester)
- Shapeshifter (Beta tester)
- MaxHwoy (Binary)
- Archie (Extended Customization)
- nlgzrgn (Unlimiter & ExOpts)
- nfsu360 (VltEd)
- Someone else that I forgot lmao