Toyota Supra (JZA80) Extended Customization
Converted from: NFS Most Wanted, NFS Underground 2, NFS Underground, NFS World and more.
Everything from the vanilla car + some goodies:
- Body kits: All vanilla body kits + 9 new kits to use.
- Spoilers: All vanilla spoilers + No spoiler option + TRD spoiler + 13 extra spoilers.
- Hoods: All vanilla hoods + Stock CF option + ALL of the hoods from Underground 2 that didn't appear in MW + Beast hood from World + TRD Hood + 5 other hoods.
- Headlights: Stock + the headlights of the fifth kit available separately + ALL of the headlights from Underground 2 (Including the UG1 version of Lunar).
- Taillights: Stock + the taillights of the fifth kit available separately + ALL of the taillights from Undergound 2 (Includes UG1 versions of Crimson and Reaper as well).
- Mirrors: Stock + 3 new options.
- Attachments (Only 1 Slot): Level 1 Roll Cage from ProStreet and Level 2 Roll Cage from ProStreet.
- Vanilla driver from Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Working taillights on/off textures (For SOME of the taillights, not all of them)
- Brakes and License Plates sections active if you have mods for those
- Optional Black Edition and Challenge Series Presets modifications so they stay with the headlights and taillights of the fifth kit
- The reverse lights don't appear always. This is because the taillights are structured differently.
- Please report if any other issues are seen.
Found at Readme.txt
Special thanks to:
- EA Black Box: Making most of the models used in this mod
- nfsu360: For NFS CarToolKit 3.1
- Oleg Melashenko: For ZModeler 2.2.6
- MaxHwoy: For Binary 2.8.3
- Valen2006 (me): For making the mod.
- You: For viewing the page of the mod.
V1 (12/03/2023): Initial release
V1.001 Hotfix (13/03/2023): Fixed License Plates looking like garbage
V1.1 (19/03/2023): Added some more kits, hoods and mirrors. Also added the option to not replace the presets in case they were modified.
V1.2 (23/03/2023): Replaced kit 12 with a new one, and added two more kits.