The Run「The Classics Run」
This tool lets you experience the game like never before. Get yourself involved in the biggest American race. From San Francisco to New York you will be battling against classics between the 60s and 90s. Enter The Run with Tier 1 vehicles and make your way through the tough competition by getting Tier 2, 3, or 4 to have to chance of winning in Tier 5 or 6. If you are looking for a challenge, this is your run.
- AI opponents drive Tier 1 & 2 during Stage 1, 2 & 3
- AI opponents drive Tier 3 & 4 from Stage 4 to 9
- AI opponents drive Tier 5 & 5 from Stage 9 to 10
- Gas stations provide you with Tier 1 & 2 stock and custom vehicles from Yosemite Approach to Las Vegas East cop chase
- Gas stations provide you with Tier 3 stock and custom vehicles from Death Valley uphill race to Million Dollar Highway cop chase
- Gas stations provide you with Tier 4 stock and custom vehicles from Mountain Interstate offroad crash cutscene to Uri Car Select
- Gas stations provide you with Tier 5 & 6 stock and custom from Uri Car Select until the end of The Run
- There are 12 highly customized Tier 4 vehicles that can only be driven by appearing as one of the choices given throughout the career
- There are 12 highly customized Tier 5 & 6 vehicles that can only be driven by appearing as one of the choices given throughout the career
- All rivals' vehicles have been changed and customized to provide a fresh look and a proper challenge when facing them in rival races
- Open the game before using the tool
- Enable it by pressing F12 preferably before the PRESS ENTER screen
- Wait a couple of minutes or so for all scripts to be enabled
- Do not close the tool once in-game, let the tool work in the background as you play
- It’s compatible with Extra UI Options
- The replacement of the string "PRESS ENTER (TO BEGIN)" works only if you launch the game with keyboard controls
- Some customization parts might not look right due to the default position set for the original vehicles they were meant for
- Some events might not be possible to complete if chosen a lower-performance vehicle and the AI was given very high-performance ones or if you went to the gas station for a hot-swap
- Cannot enter individual stages using the front end menu since the garage will appear as empty
- If a vehicle is not customized then it might’ve been Cheat Engine omitting its particular script. Restart both, the game and the trainer
- Because of how Cheat Engine trainers work, if you close its window you will still have all scripts that got enabled in the first place. In order to disable them all, you must do it manually by killing all instances of the trainer in the Task Manager
- The recommended difficulty to be played on is HARD. If chosen EXTREME, some races become unbeatable. You have been warned.
- This take of the game is thought of as an alternative to the original story mode. If you have never played it before then I suggest you do that first since the speed and complexity you are facing in this version might discourage you to continue playing
- Cheat table containing the source code which the trainer has been built with is available inside the Code folder
- By using any piece of code code shared here you agree to credit the respective author once your mod or tool gets released to the public
- You are allowed to repost or reference this mod in any modding website that hasn’t been published on yet if and only if you follow the same design and structure used here
- Your antivirus might detect it as a threat. It’s a false positive. The tool has been built using a custom compiled version of Cheat Engine 7.3
- I am not responsible for any damage caused to your system by this tool so use it at your own risk
- I do not own the rights of the art shown on the cover and thumbnail of this product. It’s a fan art for illustrating the purpose of the product itself. All rights reserved to Electronic Arts Inc.
Check out my Github and support me for future releases of mods and tools for this and other games.