NFS MW: Carbon Handling Project
Reboot of the Carbon Muscle Handling Pack, but it's going to cover all cars in the game (+ addons, aka Carbon cars that don't exist in Most Wanted).
All Tier 3 cars handling values taken from NATHANIEL900's Carbon Full Game Rebalance mod with some changes if deemed necessary (Lancer is underpowered, was slightly buffed speed wise). It's way better than vanilla when it comes to car balance, but still not perfect.
- Port all Tier 3 car handling values from said mod (for cars that exist in Most Wanted);
- Port all Tier 1 and 2 car handling values, possibly from RaTT's Carbon Ultimate Mod because they can be upgraded to Tier 3 worthy status, with some changes if deemed necessary;
- Port handling values for Carbon cars that don't exist in Most Wanted. Since I am not at liberty to share recompiled addon car files or addon ready car files in general, you'll have to do that process yourself, of course when said car handling values are added and new carname is provided;
- Custom handling values for various add-on cars.
If using an existing save, you might need to rebuy/apply upgrades as the number of upgrades for some cars have been changed. New save recommended if installing addon cars.
All base game cars (including Bonus Cars such as SL65, GT2, Camaro, Player BMW, C6R which are purchaseable/customizable).
Black Edition Challenge (Camaro VS Police SUVs) is harder (5000 bounty every 10 seconds instead of 30000);
No drag races in boss events (Optional side script): While it was tested, it wasn't properly tested in a ''from start to end'' campaign. Also includes slightly harder top tier blacklist bosses. Report if any bugs.
If you install the no drag script, minimaps will be missing from the new events;
BL4 (JV) might be very easy because he might not be able to control his Viper lol.
Install/replace CARS folder only mods (don't install the scripts):
Addon cars (download links provided in Readme, Ed The Car Dealer config files and manufacturer/secondary logo resources provided):
71 Dodge Challenger R/T, 69 Dodge Charger R/T, 06 Dodge Challenger Concept, 67 Shelby GT500
BDawg (April 12, 2019 @ 17:32)NOTE: Do not install nodrags script (apparently it crashes the game when it's supposed to let you select awards) :/
BDawg (April 06, 2019 @ 08:26)Thought you were inactive on nfsmods, sorry.
NATHANIEL900 (April 05, 2019 @ 21:29)wait nvm i messed up but i didnt say yes
NATHANIEL900 (April 05, 2019 @ 21:29)You forgot to ask me first but I'm glad to see my handling be put into nfsmw
BDawg (March 19, 2019 @ 13:53)ANNOUNCEMENT: This project will be rebooted under a different name (Carbon Handling Project), will be much better in quality and will focus on all car types (not just Muscle).
- Will initially focus on all Tier 3 cars that are in both games, thus balancing won't be needed as values will be taken from the Carbon Rebalance mod.
- Custom Cars will require you to recompile them yourself as I am not at liberty to share other people's work, even when recompiled to work as add-ons. File names will be provided.
3e5b05-CHP41fix.zip (Size: 49.85KB) Latest Version
58f068-CHP41.zip (Size: 48.63KB) Old Version
d4bdb6-CHP37Cars.zip (Size: 20.23KB) Old Version
ccba3a-CHP30cars.zip (Size: 18.4KB) Old Version
a63f17-CHP22Cars.zip (Size: 15.61KB) Old Version
e7d47e-CHP16cars.zip (Size: 11.62KB) Old Version
e8b9b9-CHP14Cars.zip (Size: 8.95KB) Old Version
dc9a15-v0.2.5.zip (Size: 3.28MB) Old Version
a03d90-v0.2.zip (Size: 3.28MB) Old Version
de4205-v0.1.zip (Size: 3.27MB) Old Version