- Added Ambulance, Bus and Firetruck as traffic vehicles;
- Added reverse track option for every Jackson Heights drift;
- Added reverse track option for Bayview Speedway Drift/Street X circuit;
- Added the map "zoom in" and fixed icons of every outrun race;
- Added Street X tracks to Drift game mode and vice-versa;
- Added hidden tracks to the Quick Race menu selection (IDs 4000, 4706, 4707, 4708, 4709, 4801, 4901);
- Replaced NFSUG1's leftover entries with entries from PlayStation 2 Demo of NFSUG2 (IDs 4202, 4203, 4341);
- Removed reverse track option for Bayview Speedway Drag;
- New tacks are locked by default. You must use NFSUG2 Extra Options to unlock them.
- If you try to play in Lan/Online mode the races which were restored from the PlayStation 2 Demo with players who doesn't have this mod, you will crash their game. That's why it is highly recommend to not play in these tracks in Lan/Online mode unless the other players have this mod.