- Added Ambulance, Bus and Firetruck as traffic vehicles;
- Added reverse track option for every Jackson Heights drift;
- Added reverse track option for Bayview Speedway Drift/Street X circuit;
- Added the map "zoom in" and fixed icons of every outrun race;
- Added Street X tracks to Drift game mode and vice-versa;
- Added hidden tracks to the Quick Race menu selection (IDs 4000, 4706, 4707, 4708, 4709, 4801, 4901);
- Added cut tracks from the PlayStation 2 Demo of NFSUG2 o the Quick Race menu selection (IDs 4202, 4203, 4341);
- Added language strings for both cut and hidden tracks;
- Removed reverse track option for Bayview Speedway Drag;
- Fixed traffic cars cameras position when used by the player;
- New tacks are locked by default. You must use NFSUG2 Extra Options to unlock them.
- If you try to play in Lan/Online mode the races which were restored from the PlayStation 2 Demo with players who doesn't have this mod, you will crash their game. That's why it is highly recommend to not play in these tracks in Lan/Online mode unless the other players have this mod.
Full installation guide is in the "Install.txt" file. It's required to use Binary tool. In case you don't have, you can get it here: