NFS: Most Wanted - Enhanced Difficulty Mod v1.0
This mod increases the skill levels of every opponent including Blacklist Racers to their maximum skill level and the difficulty of the cops on each Heat Level.
- Cops of all levels have extra health
- Increased chance of roadblocks, support units
- Increased frequency of Cop box-in tactics
- Increased duration of Police Chopper's fuel before heading back to base
- Increased chance of Police Chopper doing a dive attack toward the player
- etc, etc.
- Includes the mod for disabling the in-air car stabilization so rolls and flips will be crazier. (Credit to Speedyheart for providing me one in the first place.)
GLOBAL file and Scripts file is here for players to use immediately.
Modscript is also in the file for VLT Users.
VLTEdit by nfsu360 to install the modscript:
Scryehard (February 10, 2020 @ 22:41)Made an account just to ask, as someone who's entirely new to modding NFSMW, is there a way for me to use this mod and the Redux mod at the same time?
Cypherusuh (January 02, 2020 @ 15:17)Honestly, the police works extremely well. But the racer are so cancerous.
The skill does increased (and I think it feels a lot more smart), but it also increased the car stats to bullshit level. You won't be able to make comeback on stock car, since your enemies will have perfect handling, 0-100 in 2 seconds, and has unstoppable force. The only thing you can do to win is hope that somehow they got fucked by traffic, then block them.
It honestly felt unfair, unless you already have end-game cars
Leo (September 29, 2019 @ 19:57)Bro when i downloaded the zip file it says the file is damaged and not letting me to extract it .Please help bro
DeFy (July 14, 2019 @ 15:02)air car stabilization standalone?
BlackThursday29GER (October 31, 2018 @ 07:56)Cop chases are absolutely awesome now.
However, the race AI is still meh. :/