Nissan 350Z [ADDON]
- Fixed bodykits clipping with stock car;
- Added mount points (lights, spoilers ecc).
- Made it unlockable by beating Izzy #12;
- Increased cost to 38000;
- Fixed headlight showing through the car;
- Various adjustments to mount points: now every bodykit has its own exhaust points, removed rearlights from bodykits that do not have them.
- Fixed vinyls by matching MW UVs;
- Fixed tires textures invisible in menu;
- Brakes rotor now stays closer to the rim.
- Reworked UVs, added and modified 1024x recompiled vinyls;
- Updated to ReCompiler;
- Minor fixes to brake rotors/calipers.
- Added option for higher top speed (350z-topspeed.nfsms)
- Merged all ModScripts into one.
- Minor improvements to meshes.
- Added hoods, decals, numbers and license plates.
- Brakelight textures working.
- New stock color: darker yellow.
- Added option for 1024x or 512x vinyls.
- Added 5th Bodykit.
- Removed some _E lods.
- Reworked everything. Pretty much it's like the carbon version, only a few things have been modified like the antenna showing only on stock bodykit
- Fixed damage meshes from previous Final build.
1. Copy "CARS" folder to game installation folder
2. Chose the Vinyls version (512x for stock, 1024x for recompiled), copy the "VINYLS.BIN" to "CARS/350Z" folder
3. Open NFS-VltEd and import 350z.nfsms modscript, save and exit
4. Copy "SECONDARY_LOGO_350Z.dds" and "CARSELECT_MANUFACTURER_NISSAN.dds" to "EDTheCarDealer\Resources\NFSMW\FrontEnd\FrontEndTextures\729181AD"
5. Copy "350Z.ini" to "EDTheCarDealer\Config\NFSMW"
6. Open "Ed.exe", click "Main" -> "Open" and search for the game installation folder
7. Click "Tools" -> "Unlock Game Files For Modding"
8. Click "Apply"
9. Create a new save and enjoy
- Tell me if there are any issues.
- MWInside for ReCompiler.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd/CarToolkit.
- nlgzrgn for NFSMW Unlimiter/Ed - The Car Dealer.
NFSkuba04 (April 22, 2020 @ 18:22)Fun fact: You can find Nissan 350Z's files in the game. It's been cut however
domk001 (February 23, 2020 @ 14:42)Hi can you upload send your ReCompiler ini File for this car?
therazorkille (October 22, 2019 @ 01:22)I love it, can't wait for your other mods to use the Ed format.
NFS4EVER (October 15, 2019 @ 22:03)Good job on Finallizing it.Now make all the other NFSC converted cars use ED
therazorkille (October 15, 2019 @ 15:10)Looking forward to trying this out, thanks for changing to the Ed format!
f3bd41-Nissan_350z_Final_Fix.zip (Size: 33.58MB) Latest Version
e70eb6-Nissan_350z_Final.zip (Size: 33.58MB) Old Version
232687-Nissan_350z_v3.0a.zip (Size: 39.31MB) Old Version
2f0047-Nissan_350z_v3.0.zip (Size: 2.66MB) Old Version
ff1cd2-Nissan-350z-v2.1.zip (Size: 34.31MB) Old Version
0d69ee-Nissan-350Z-1.1.zip (Size: 8.76MB) Old Version
833a5f-Nissan-350Z-v2.0.zip (Size: 6.54MB) Old Version
418dc1-Nissan-350z-v1.2.zip (Size: 6.24MB) Old Version
304f69-Nissan-350Z.zip (Size: 6.19MB) Old Version