Nissan 350Z v3.0[ADDON]
- Fixed bodykits clipping with stock car;
- Added mount points (lights, spoilers ecc).
- Made it unlockable by beating Izzy #12;
- Increased cost to 38000;
- Fixed headlight showing through the car;
- Various adjustments to mount points: now every bodykit has its own exhaust points, removed rearlights from bodykits that do not have them.
- Fixed vinyls by matching MW UVs;
- Fixed tires textures invisible in menu;
- Brakes rotor now stays closer to the rim.
- Reworked UVs, added and modified 1024x recompiled vinyls;
- Updated to ReCompiler;
- Minor fixes to brake rotors/calipers.
- Added option for higher top speed (350z-topspeed.nfsms)
- Merged all ModScripts into one.
- Minor improvements to meshes.
- Added hoods, decals, numbers and license plates.
- Brakelight textures working.
- New stock color: darker yellow.
- Added option for 1024x or 512x vinyls.
- Added 5th Bodykit.
- Removed some _E lods.
HOW TO INSTALL
1- Copy the folder "Cars" to NFSMW installation folder, choose the vinyls (1024x or 512x) and copy its contents to NFSMW installation folder.
2- With NFS-VltEd: File, Import -> ModScript. Select 350z.nfsms.
3- Open NfSMW - ReCompiler.exe (located in "ReCompiler" folder) and run: FRONTEND -> FRONTEND, GLOBAL ->GLOBALB, LANGUAGE.
4- Copy FrontA.BUN to "FRONTEND" folder. Copy GlobalB.BUN and GlobalB.lzc to "GLOBAL" folder. And all the language files to "LANGUAGES" folder of the game installation folder.
5- Make sure you don't have ModLoader. Run the game and make a new save.
Or you can use SavePatcher by MWInside here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tp3YO1sn3w&ab_channel=MWinside
- Tell me if there are any issues.
- Arushan for NFSMW Mod Tools.
- MWInside for ReCompiler.
- nfsu360 for NFS-VltEd/TexEd.
- nlgzrgn for NFSMW Unlimiter.
BDawg (July 07, 2019 @ 17:40)Since it currently seems to be missing the full 3.0 download link, get it from here:
SvenSeven (May 31, 2019 @ 14:13)Will you spend this 350z to Ed - The Car Dealer?
DavidMiller (March 02, 2019 @ 17:07)@Zvott96 Hey Man Can you change the mantis bodykit to ug2 version? the carbon one looks ugly af
BRAYELSPILNER12 (February 15, 2019 @ 21:42)please.. add debug vinyl :(
KryZee (February 05, 2019 @ 00:15)Mod showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUQXlRIT_J4
232687-Nissan_350z_v3.0a.zip (Size: 39.31MB) Latest Version
2f0047-Nissan_350z_v3.0.zip (Size: 2.66MB) Old Version
ff1cd2-Nissan-350z-v2.1.zip (Size: 34.31MB) Old Version
0d69ee-Nissan-350Z-1.1.zip (Size: 8.76MB) Old Version
833a5f-Nissan-350Z-v2.0.zip (Size: 6.54MB) Old Version
418dc1-Nissan-350z-v1.2.zip (Size: 6.24MB) Old Version
304f69-Nissan-350Z.zip (Size: 6.19MB) Old Version